T W E N T Y - F O U R

"you're joining a competition?" taehyung asked, eyes wide.

"y-yeah,"

"really?! that's great! i should watch!" taehyung beamed. "when is it? oh! i can't wait to hear your voice live!"

jungkook blinked twice. is his bias fanboying over him?

"i know this sounds weird but i'll be your biggest fan!" taehyung giggles, making gestures with his hands.

"i thought i'm the one who's supposed to be fanboying over you?" jungkook questioned, laughing slightly.

taehyung then pouts. "is it bad to fanboy over my fan too?"

jungkook shakes his head as an answer. taehyung brings his box smile back.

"when is the competition?"

"on monday."

taehyung nods. "i'll make sure to save the date!"

-----

zelo sat on the floor in jungkook's room and sighs. since jungkook's dad is not around they decided to hang out on jungkook's house.

"hey! earth to zelo!" daehyun waves his hands in front of zelo, causing the younger to snap out of his daydreaming.

"what's with zelo hyung?" jisung asks, pointing at zelo.

"well, he finally met his bias."

"really?! oh! what did he say?" kangmin chimed in.

"jhope remembers him. that's why he's like that." jungkook chuckles, leaning back on his headboard.

"jungkookie! the competition is on four days, have you picked a song already?" youngjae turned to jungkook, raising his eyebrow. "and does your mom know?"

jungkook shrugs at the first question and shakes his head at the second.

"you should tell your mom about it. only your mom." himchan advised, leaning forward since he sits far away from jungkook. "i know she'll be happy."

jungkook sighed deeply and nodded.

"i-i guess i should."

-----
(A/N: i'm dying because of the airplane mv)