F I F T Y

"hongiee!"

"hobiii!"

zelo and hoseok hugged each other as soon as they arrived in front of jungkook's room.

"hello, taehyung." mrs. jeon greeted him with a warm smile.

"hello, mrs. jeon." taehyung greeted back with the same warm smile.

"go inside, i'm sure you missed him."

taehyung nodded before finally going inside the room. he saw youngjae standing beside jungkook's bed.

"oh, taehyung. do you want me to leave?"

taehyung shook his head. "no, no, it's fine." he made his way on the other side of jungkook's bed, he noticed the letters and gifts on the table.

"those are from the students in our school." youngjae explained.

"that's a lot..."

youngjae chuckled. "our jungkookie is quite famous there, you know?"

taehyung couldn't help but let out a chuckle too.

"i still can't believe that you, his idol, the one who he only dreamed of before, is now his boyfriend." youngjae stated. "his dream surely turned into reality."

"well... i'm lucky to have him." taehyung stared at jungkook. "he's a caring and an amazing person."

"i agree," youngjae nodded. "he really likes your voice taehyung. he would always play your song 'stigma' whenever we hang out. so... sing to him."

and taehyung did.

he started to sing the song he made along with namjoon.

he started to sing 4 o'clock.

he closed his eyes while singing. younghae, who's amazed by taehyung, can't help but close his eyes too.

that is when they heard a tired voice.

"taehyung..?"

-----

(A/N: omg the book reached 2k reads!! Thank you! Thank you so much everyone!! 💕🎉)