T H I R T E E N

Jungkook is heading to Bang Cafe as he received a message.

From: TaeTae💕

See you later, Kookie!

Jungkook stopped dead in his tracks and read the text message twice.

Taetae? Taetae?! TAETAE?!

It was from Taehyung?!

Did he manage to put in his number in jungkook's phone while jungkook is still sleeping?

But he can't understand why taehyung gave him his phone number easily. They just met and what if jungkook is some crazy fan that suddenly posted the number online?

He trusts jungkook that much to just give him personal number?

~~~~~

It was almost closing time when somebody went in the cafe. As jungkook turned around, he saw taehyung smiling at him.

"H-hyung? What are you doing here?"

Taehyung chuckles and stares at youngest in front of him. "I came here to see you, kookie. I also texted you earlier remember?"

"ah right... About that. Why would you just give me your number like that? What if I'm some crazy fan that suddenly posted your number online?" jungkook couldn't help but ask.

Taehyung stared at him for a while before smiling again. "I know you're not like that. I trust you, Kookie."

"Hey, jungkook did you see my jacket—?"

They both turn their heads towards the door as someone came in. It was daehyun.

They exchanged glances for a while before daehyun finally speaks.

"Wow~ Kim taehyung of BTS? Here in the cafe?" daehyun smiles really big. "I'm jung daehyun, jungkook's friend."

Taehyung slightly nods his head. "Nice to meet you, daehyun-ssi."

Daehyun clears his throat and turns to jungkook. "My jacket?"

Jungkook gets daehyun's jacket and handed it to him.

Taehyung orders and sits on the table. While jungkook is gone, taehyung calls daehyun.

"Daehyun-ssi, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," daehyun sits on the chair across taehyung.

"Have you been friends with jungkook for a long time?"

Daehyun nods his head. "Yeah, why?"

"Is it nice to have him as a friend?" taehyung asks once again.

Daehyun smiles at him and nods his head without hesitation. "It's nice to have him around. He's a really caring and supportive friend."

"He's a good friend, huh?" taehyung looked down on his phone and slightly smiled when he saw his wallpaper. "I can see that."

And the one who's in his wallpaper is a sleeping face of jeon jungkook.

------

A/N: and the picture at the top everybody is Bang Yongguk. ❤