T W E L V E

Both taehyung and jungkook just finished eating their breakfast as someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook stood up and was greeted by kangmin and jisung.

"Oh? What are you two doing here?" jungkook asked. Shocked by the sudden appearance of the two.

"We just planned to visit you hyung—"

Their gazes wandered behind jungkook and their mouth hung open.

"Who's that, jungkookie?" he hears taehyung asks him.

"W-What is Kim T-Taehyung doing here, hyung?" kangmin stutters, eyes not leaving taehyung.

"Before you freak out, come inside first and I'll explain."

~~~~~

As jungkook explained, taehyung suddenly sits between the two. He pinches their cheeks.

"They're so cute, kookie!" taehyung giggles like a little kid. "What are your names?"

Jungkook tried not to smile at taehyung's given nickname go him.

The two stared at awe, not answering taehyung's answer.

"That's kangmin and jisung," jungkook answers the question, since the two are still probably shocked.

Taehyung was about to say somehing when someone interrupted them by knocking on the door.

Once again, jungkook stands up and opens the door. There stands three boys wearing a mask, cap and sunglasses.

But jungkook still recognized them. It was...

"Namjoon hyung! Hoseok hyung! Jin hyung!" taehyung exclaims, just like a little kid ready to go home.

"Ah, there you are. Taehyung you made us worry, aish, this kid." jin says.

As namjoon and jin talked to taehyung, hoseok turns to jungkook.

"Ah! I remember you! You're that handsome guy in the fansign!" hoseok says pointing at him.

Jungkook blinks twice. "W-wha—?"

"Thanks for taking care of taehyung," hoseok gave him the brightest smile he has ever seen.

"You're welcome." jungkook suddenly remembers something. "ah! H-Hoseok hyung, can we take a picture together?"

"Of course!"

As they took a picture together, they turn towards taehyung who made a 'hmp' sound.

He crossed his arms over his chest and pouts.

"What's wrong?" jungkook asked taehyung.

"You never asked to take a picture with me," taehyung says still pouting.

The hyungs laughs at taehyung's childish action. Even jisung and kangmin couldn't help but laugh too.

Hoseok pushes jungkook towards taehyung. "Go take a picture with him too."

And jungkook did. At the end, they all joined and had a picture together.

Jungkook and the two youngest bid their goodbyes to the BTS members as they left.

Jungkook sighed happily and made his picture with taehyung his phone wallpaper.