E I G H T

"What did I tell you about singing, Jeon Jungkook?!" his father screamed at Jungkook's face. "I told you to stop didn't I? And now I hear that you entered a singing competition?!"

Jungkook kept his head low and refused to speak.

"I told you to focus on your studies! Stop this nonsense!"

And that's when Jungkook snapped. He looked up and glared at his father.

"Nonsense? You call that nonsense? You know all my life I love singing! Why can't you just support me? I'm sick and tired of you telling me what to do!" he scoffed. "You're not going to order me around, because this is my life!!"

Jungkook suddenly felt a sting om his right cheek. His mouth hung open. He heard his mother shouting.

"Don't you dare go to that competition. Or else I'll forget that you're my son." his father threatened.

"Your son? You never even treated me like one." Jungkook left his house and ignores the calls of his father.

He wipes the tears that fell on his cheeks and went to the park. The park where he usually goes when he has a problem.

~~~~~

It was 9 in the evening and Jungkook is quietly sitting in the bench of the park. It was only him in the park.

He looks at his phone when it vibrated. It was a text from his mom.

Mom:
We're leaving for a day. Will you be okay? I left the key at the bottom of the flower pot.

He sighed and didn't bother replying. He mentally thanked his mom for supporting him. He doesn't understand why his dad is like that.

After a few minutes, he decided to go home. He was looking at the ground while walking. But then he accidentally bumped into someone's back. The man was wearing a gray hoodie.

"Sorry..." Jungkook mutters and continued walking.

But he froze when the man suddenly held his arm, stopping him.

'What if he's a bad person? I should run...' Jungkook thought.

But when he slowly turned around, he was greeted by a very familiar face.

"T-Taehyung hyung?"

Taehyung slightly smiles and proceeds to hug the younger.

Jungkook's eyes widened and couldn't help but blush. But frowns when he smells alcohol.

"D-Did you drink...?"

Instead of answering, Taehyung sighs.

"Jeon..."

He leans on the younger's shoulder.

"Jungkook..."

-----

(A/N: is anyone even reading this story? Lol)