09

** thank you rauhlgarden for writing a part of this chapter🌙 please check her stories out, follow her, read her books and the best you can, now enjoy!**

09:"I guess we're a thing now?"

The second we entered my apartment, I helped him to lay in my bed so he could sleep a little and calm down after his panic attack

I honestly never felt this overwhelmed because never in a million years would I expect Justin to be like this.

He was always that quiet guy, who doesn't tell much about himself. He actually is like a book with ripped pages so nobody gets to read the darkest parts of his life.

With that, I realized that I didn't know him at all.

And I couldn't assess his character.

I didn't know anything about him.

You can clearly see the pain and emptiness in his eyes and I desperately try to be a help.

He always seems so strong to me but I was wrong. So so wrong.

His brother didn't say much but still hit a nerve, weakness that Justin broke down in front all of us, freaked out and choked his own brother? What happened between them that he held his whole feelings for himself but let it all out when his brother showed up?

Does it mean that he's not in contact with any of his family members?

Justin is knocked out, especially exhausted after the fight so I let him alone in my room but left the door open. Tiding the whole apartment since Aaliyah would freak out once she's back. After cleaning the whole apartment for one hour or more, my legs arduously made their way back to my room to see Justin still asleep.

My heart beats like crazy to remember his bloody eyes, causing a tear roll my cheek down when I thought back about how he told me I looked beautiful today or that he wanted to go on a date with me.

He must've been out of his mind, saying the most random things while he was almost dying in the boxing ring.

Shaking all these thoughts and feelings unintentionally away as I picked comfortable shorts and a tank top I'm going to wear after my shower.

Before leaving the room, I checked up on him again just to make sure that he is asleep.

"Who hurt you?" I whisper desperately to myself, hating not to have an answer to that. Quickly running to the bathroom to shower and calm myself down, thinking about my whole life. My skin is burning because of the hot drops, making my legs and arms turn red and itch. I quickly shaved myself and let the water relax my muscles.