24

24:"You didn't want to kiss me back?"

Justin and I decided to make it comfortable on the part of his family's beach with multiple pillows and slept the first night of our vacation there

Justin and I decided to make it comfortable on the part of his family's beach with multiple pillows and slept the first night of our vacation there. I woke up before he did for the first time of my life and smiled to catch him being asleep.

We even slept fully dressed and my bra itched my whole chest that I couldn't wait to shower. Justin's arm was resting around my hip while his chin was pressed on top of my head. After he became emotional about something he wasn't ready to tell me, we just sat there in silence and listened to the beach's sounds and watched the waves go forth and back.

Softly I lifted Justin's hand off me and had to try it twice since he didn't let go. I quickly rolled away and watched his hand brushing over my place where I slept before resting it under the pillow. Though I could watch him all day I already planned to try making breakfast for him and ran inside the house into the kitchen.

The fridge was filled with many things but since I was the worst in cooking or generally making food I started watching YouTube tutorials and tried to make pancakes and scrambled eggs. I was actually really proud of myself and checked if Justin was still sleeping, which he was.

I quickly googled where the nearest supermarket would be and breathed out in relief to see that it's around three minutes away and down the street. My heart beat in fear that he'd wake up before I'd be back so I literally started running but also briefly admired the neighbour hood.

Luckily, it didn't take me long to get what I was looking for: chicken breast, Baguette and herb butter. I slowly felt like a mom while smiling proudly since I couldn't wait to see his reaction. Just when I was done with paying I noticed Justin's neighbour or friend who picked us up yesterday.

"Already up?" He smiles and looked behind him to a guy which I assume to be his son since a girl was holding his hand.

"Yeah," I chuckle and twitched my shoulders in a shy way.

"If you need anything, let me know." He winks and paid his own purchase.

"Thank you so much." I smile again and waved at the three of them and got wave return before I left.

Them being so nice to me caused a huge smile on my lips that I started to jump all the way back to Justin's house and enjoyed the weather around my dress. God, I needed to shower and change so bad.

I checked up on Justin again to see him still sleeping. Woah, he seems to be very exhausted.

Back in the kitchen I greased the baguette with herb butter and cut the chicken breast into cubes to bake them all together. While getting everything ready and waiting for my baguette to be done, I was rewatching stranger things on my phone.

But my attention was interrupted when I hear the door open which meant Justin is awake and my surprise for him is exposed, "ugh!" I almost yell and crossed my arms over my chest.