32

Last chapter, please spam in the comments and follow me:(( ilysm
**

32: "Nothing is okay."

"My baby is here!" My mom screams as she opened the door

"My baby is here!" My mom screams as she opened the door. She didn't waste any other second but wrapped her arms around my shoulders, squeezed my body until it got hard for me to breathe.

"Mom!" I yell and she let go of me just to hug Justin as well. He was surprised, probably didn't expect her to still like him after finding out we're dating. My dad waited inside the house and I wrap my arms around him the second I enter the house.

"I missed you!!"

"Good to see you again, Maia." He kissed my forehead. After I backed off, I turn around to see Justin next to my mom who hugged him from the back with one arm. Justin swallowed, lifted his hand for my dad who ignored it to give him a hug, "Good to see you too, Justin."

Justin breathed out in relief which caused me to chuckle. My dad backed off, grabbed his shoulders and started laughing, "Calm down, buddy. Everything's good," he adds, clapped on his back and stepped back to give us space.

"You must be exhausted after your fight. Get a shower, feel like home. Are you hungry?" My dad wonders which warmed my heart since he already accepted Justin and my relationship.

He shook his head, "I've eaten in the plane, thank you."

"If you get hungry, the kitchen isn't running away," My dad laughs and left us alone. I instantly grab Justin's hand with a smile, pull him back and waited until I see my parents disappear into our backyard by closing the door.

"Oh my god!!" I almost yell and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Holy shit," he laughs and went through my hair with his fingertips to hide my hair behind my ear. Justin searched for my eyes since the corridor is dark.

"It's like officially serious. You met my parents, oh my-"

He cupped my jaw, his thumbs caressed over my jawline while he moved closer to my lips.

"So greedy for kisses lately?" I notice and backed off with my lips so he wouldn't get what he wanted. He nods, firming his grip while his thumb slightly brushed over my bottom lip.

His look suddenly changed which caused him to let go of me.

"What-"

"Should we go upstairs?" He interrupts me and pulls his backpack up. I nod, stroke my hair off my face and follow him to my room. I never felt more home; having him here with me where I've spent most of my time.

"Are you alright?"

Justin ignored my question and looked around my room, saw some pictures of me and my family and his eyes kept staring at my family picture on my fifteenth birthday.