31

Trigger warning: explicit content

PLEASE, comment as much as you can.
I need motivation :)

31: "What do I do now?"

"Get your sexy ass over here," Justin hissed at me while I watched him in the boxing ring

"Get your sexy ass over here," Justin hissed at me while I watched him in the boxing ring. He was practising a little before people would start getting in.

James shook his head at Justin and all I could respond with was blushing and hide my face by turning around.

"Justin, focus on the match."

"I will, James. I will," he chuckled and suddenly I felt someone grab my hips. I jumped up the second I feel Justin's lips pressed against my shoulder while one hand moved down between my inner thighs.

"What are you doing?" I breathe so only he could hear as I turn around to catch him suck his lip with an intense look on his eyes.

"I just missed you, Angel."

My cheeks heat even more since I understood what his words were leading to so I just pull his hands up to my hips. I didn't want to have him not concentrated because his fight is about to start in a few hours.

"Maia, what about you go to his dressing room so he can focus while I've to tell him a few things about today.." James suggested and looked at me. I nod.

Their match would be live on TV and so did Justin have to take some responsibility for knowing what to say and how to act. But he and I know exactly what his behaviour wouldn't be the best since Connor Davies reposted a picture of me, also did a live stream talking about me. After Justin blocked him with my account, I noticed he dmed me how beautiful I am and why I'm with Justin which I, of course, didn't even reply to but deleted immediately.

My lips curve up while I wave at my love and ran to his dressing room. It was the actual heaven though. He had a comfortable big couch, a lot of food and everything else you could need. So I chose to take one slice of pizza in my hands while taking my shoes off and throw myself on the couch.

I deserved a nap.

He woke me up at 7 am and expected me to leave only within twenty minutes. I didn't eat, sleep enough nor watched Netflix.

I repeat, I didn't sleep enough.

Finding myself throwing my body on his couch with a smile on my face because of how happy I am that he's finally having his fight which he waited ages for. Ever since I know him, he talked about this big fight which means a new chapter for us.

As hard as I tried to fall asleep, I couldn't. It just didn't work. So I laid there with closed eyes and wished him to be with me.

His arms holding my body which made me feel safe during the whole night, I missed them.

I turn my body and over and over again, huffing in desperation to fall asleep but nothing worked. I'm so used to be held during the night that I feel naked now, like something is missing when he's not with me.