15

15:"But I don't love him."

Nine hours had passed

I've been practicing since 6am and still could feel the anger inside of my body trying to disappear. From jogging around the campus that early, to jumping for one hour with my rope to working out as in push ups and more to boxing for four hours. I swing my elbows back to back up and kick against the punchbag with my knee.

Breathe, I remind myself and paused for a second. My eyes travel down at my hands. I bite in my cheek and closed my eyes when I saw my knuckles bleeding.

I clench my jaw and hated how I still could feel my body in full energy.

My heart felt empty, yet it felt so heavy.

"Justin, you should take a break.. don't you think?" I hear James as he finally arrived.

I let a chuckle out while rolling my eyes, as if he means his words.

If possible, he'd want me working out 24/7.

I say, "No, I'm good." which didn't convince him at all.

His eyebrows frown and the deep furrows along his eyes were more obvious than before. He looks up to the boxing ring at me, "You're my best fighter, you know that right?"

I slightly nod. I know that I'm the best and don't have to thank him for that.

"-and I'll be worried if you punch around with no gloves that you injure yourself."

I turn back to him, inhaling deeply through my nose, "If you're leading out to something just tell me."

"You don't seem alright. If you don't feel like we don't have to go to Miami. You'll-"

"Do I look like I'm not able to fight, James?" I hiss and stepped closer to look down at him since I found it disrespecting that he's telling me not to go. By the way he looked at me, I could tell he's trying to figure out what is wrong with me.

Fighting is my only way to let out whatever is placed inside my chest.

"The flight is at 11pm. Should I pick you up at your girlfriends apartment or-"

I stopped listening after he mentioned Maia. Flashbacks of her and her ex boyfriend kissing came back in my mind, how tight he hugged her and cupped her face before they kissed. She looked surprised, almost as if she was waiting for him to make a move.

My heart tightens to think that she's probably with him right now, how he's in her apartment and how they ignore all my stuff laying around her home. A home which supposed to be mine.