18

-Two updates
-chapter 19 is private; note at the end how to have access of reading it (update from laptop)
-hints over hints SH👀K->> beg for extra comments
-don't forget to delete but you'll do Anyway 🙂

18:"You needed too long to pay attention to me, Angel."

I smile internally and ever since Oreo entered my life a month ago I always felt love every single day

I smile internally and ever since Oreo entered my life a month ago I always felt love every single day. He is such a calm and loving puppy it's just too overwhelming to my little heart.

"Why does he like you though?!" Miguel complains since Oreo kept hugging me instead of him. Justin was watching us silently from the corner and Aaliyah was taking a nap in her room.

She's in her sixth month and I can't believe that it's really happening soon.

I cupped Oreo's face and kissed him like always, showing him every love sparkle I've got in my body so he'd feel how much he means to me.

"Like he's not leaving you alone." Miguel adds and tried to get Oreo away from me to play with him.

I twitch my shoulder, "I've a special bound with dogs, bro."

"Yeah but me too. Whenever you're not around he comes to me." He shakes his head and I gently grabbed Oreo to give him to my brother. First he didn't want to go which broke my heart but once my brother hugged him exactly like I do the fear in his eye disappeared. Oreo seemed to calm down and even closed his eye to take a nap.

"Omg he's so preci- are you crying?" Miguel started laughing at me when I wiped my tears away.

I'm so emotional whatever Oreo does. He was afraid to bark for a week and when he did I end up crying myself to sleep and had Justin trying to calm me down the whole night.

I really see him as my son.

"I'm not." I lie and smile when Oreo looked like he was worried now.

I placed a kiss on top of his head and let Miguel take care of him for the rest of the time. I peeked at Justin who's still sitting in the corner with a book in his hands while shaking his head at me with a smile.

"Justin, I still don't understand why you got a dog."

"I felt lonely." He pulls his lip out and smiled after he placed his book away.

I intensively stared at his gesture since I'm trying my best to analyse if there was more than what he said.

"You can still come here, you know that right?"

I lift my legs and lay myself down on the couch as I listened them talking.

Justin nods, "I know," he then looked at me for a second but then back at my brother, "There's something holding me back at home."