30

30:"You're my dream, Angel. The missed puzzle which completes my life."

Bebé:Where are you?

Bebé:
Where are you?

College

Bebé:
Is college more fun than me?
Come back

... seriously?
I'll be back in three hours 😴

Bebé:
Now

I ignored him demanding me to come back home because my class just had started thirty minutes ago. I rolled my eyes while I tried to focus on the professor talking which from my side is way too hard since it's 8:30 am and I feel like today is the first time I actually appeared in his class. Morning classes are nothing for me. My phone buzzed again and interrupted my concentration.

Bebé:
Baby...
I dreamed about you

My eyes widen and the person next to me heard me sighing and catching for air.

"You alright?" He whispered and I hardly nod while covering my screen so nobody would see his message. I lower the brightness of my display and thought about what to answer with. Turning to the guy next to me while showing him a nod and a fake smile so he'd turn back to the professor.

I'll be back soon

Bebé:
Fuck that
I need you now
Shit

I've to finish now's class ok?
I'll be back after

Bebé:
Either you come here now
Or
I'm picking you up

Second choice will end up worse

How worse?

Bebé:
Worse like fucking you senseless

I'm trying to tell you that my cock
is hard like a rock

The air around me instantly got hotter and I lower my head while I officially stopped paying attention to the professor and hide my face. Biting my lip to get rid of the arousal he gave my body so I started pressing my legs together. I didn't know what to text back, I am the worst in dirty talk and texting such words is a nightmare of mine.

Sitting back up to stare at my display and his words while nothing came into my mind to answer with. So I kept staring until I saw the three dots which meant he's typing again. He's really frustrated.