27

- can you guys comment and like a little extra on this chapter I really worked hard for this one .. thank you 💛💛-

27: "I won't wait forever."

My head was throbbing, pressuring me until it was impossible for me to ignore the pain

My head was throbbing, pressuring me until it was impossible for me to ignore the pain. I shake my head, press my palm on my eyes while running them.

"Fuck," I barely hiss through my lips and open my eyes. I wasn't in my apartment. The panic inside of me increased that I wanted to stand up but my body felt numb. Suddenly, I smelled my dad.

Shutting my eyes again because I slowly accepted being paranoid. It's confirmed. My dad would never be here, it's impossible to smell him. I cough and shook these thoughts away.

Shit, I smell him on me.

What the fuck.

I couldn't stand his smell on me and open my eyes again. The bright light blinded me for a second.

Hospital, I'm in a hospital? I could finally sit up and look around. My breath was held back in my throat when I saw my angel being asleep on an uncomfortable chair. Her long brown hair was sticking out in any direction. She was only covered in shorts and a shirt which seemed cold. So before I'd give her my blanket I saw some shit on my chest connected to some machines which scared the fuck out of me.

Slowly, I stepped to her direction and changed my mind. Sleeping on a damn chair is fucked up and I didn't want her to stay in that position. So, I throw the blanket back on the hospital bed and hoped she'd stay asleep when I pick her up.

Because we were still broken up.

She shouldn't be here. But I can't tell her to leave or let her continue to sleep in that position.

Whatever I do is ripping my heart apart.

My arms are slightly shaking and my body sent alerts for me to take my so called medicine.

Shit.

I feel my body sweating again, the panic and anxiety became worse that I started looking for my bag which was literally in front of my nose on the floor. Kneeling down as I open it to see my gun and mask, what the hell?

I barely could remember anything; why it is inside my bag? All I know for sure is that I always had at least one pack of cocaine in there.

But it was empty.

"Fuck," I cuss and became angry. Fuck this shit. I need it now. My muscles started twitching, begging me to take a little more but I had nothing here.

I scratch my arms and noticed how terrible they looked from scratching them so often. I shake my head, choosing to deal with my problems after I'd lay my angel on the bed so she could sleep in a better position.