13

13:"What the fuck is your problem with me?"

I laboriously lifted my backpack over my shoulder and couldn't wait to finally see Justin again

I laboriously lifted my backpack over my shoulder and couldn't wait to finally see Justin again. Preparing myself by holding his coffee and donut in my hand to directly hand it over to him once he's standing in front of me.

"See you Maia," I hear my friend Isabella tell me once we left the classroom.

I waved at her, turning away and back to the other direction before when I saw my ex boyfriend standing across the corridor talking to some guys. I take huge steps to literally run away from him and hope he didn't see me but I failed once I hear him calling after me.

"Maia!" He yells and I already hear his footsteps behind me. I took quicker steps, opening the door which lead to the campus where Justin would be waiting for me.

"Maia, stop! We have to talk!" Mason yells again and followed me outside.

Still ignoring him as I go faster which caught Justin's attention once he saw me literally almost running for the first time. His eyebrows frown in confusion, especially when he saw Mason behind me.

"Mai-" Mason cut himself off when I almost jumped on Justin, swinging my arms around his waist but taking care I wouldn't drop his coffee.

"I missed you," I admit and already forgot about Mason who probably is watching us right now.

"Isn't he your ex?" Justin asks me without reacting to my words. I nod, pressing my head on his chest while hugging him firmly. Smiling to myself after feeling his hard muscles, his fresh smell which signals me he had been at practice and showered.

Justin's arm swings around my back as he looked at me confused after seeing the things I got for him, "I thought you hate coffee?"

I nod, "I do, babe. These are for you." I smile and handed them to him. Hearing a chuckle through his lips while he took them thankfully. He parted the donut in two pieces and handed me the one half. First I shook my head, refusing but after he showed me his demanding eyes I directly took it.

"You barely eat anyway."

"That's not true!" I fight back and walked towards my apartment with him by my side.

"You eat nothing for breakfast-"

"That's not true 2.0. I mostly eat pizza for breakfast!" I smile and giggle when he nodded his head rapidly.

"What uhm.. what did your ex wanted?" Justin unsurely asks after finishing his donut and drinking his coffee now.

I twitch my shoulders, "I don't know. Didn't you see me running away from him?" I chuckle.