10

10: "I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

"What was your dream job when you were a child?" She keeps asking me another question

"What was your dream job when you were a child?" She keeps asking me another question. Sitting down on her bed whilst she didn't stop asking me every detail of my life or personality.

My head moves aside for a few seconds, thinking about what I always wanted to be until it came back to my mind, "I always wanted to be a firefighter, and you?"

"Belly dancer," she admits in ashamed tones while rolling her eyes back.

She'd definitely be a great dancer.

"Favourite singer?" She adds, resting her chin on her hands, showing me her big innocent eyes.

"Ed Sheeran," I respond, looking back deeply in her chocolate brown eyes so she'd answer the same question.

"Boy, do you want me to write a list? I've got too many," Angel chuckles while tapping on the tip of her nose, "But I'm in love with Dylan O'Brien."

I rise my eyebrows up, "I saw him once." Her smile directly disappears, her glassy eyes confusing me, making me wonder if I said anything wrong, "You fine?"

"Don't talk to me.. I need to.. process.."

I nodded with a confused smile on my lips, waiting for her to continue, "Favourite Color?"

"Brown," I tell her and thought about her eye and hair colour which she wouldn't know.

"Black," her eyebrows rise up and down with a forced grin, "When did you lose your virginity?"

"Damn," I hiss under my breath and really had to think about this question. Scratching my chin while playing with the stubbles in hope I'd remember that day. I know who it was with but I don't remember my age.

"Doesn't seem to be so special that you don't even remember it since you need so long to answer?"

"Definitely," I nod wildly with a wide smile, agreeing and finally remembered my age, "fourteen, you?"

"With you," She responds seriously which had me stuck at my breath that I almost choke but she giggled, "I'm kidding, same. Fourteen."

I directly nodded because there would be no way in hell she'd be virgin after being in control like she was with me. I know that her ex boyfriend goes on our college. I don't think that any guy who she lets close to her, wouldn't try to make a move nor touch her since she's someone to drive any men insane with her plumper lips, "Where do you go when you want to be alone?"

Her eyebrows slightly rise up but back down, showing me she didn't expected me to ask such a question. She hummed, tapping her fingertips on her elbow, "I stay home? Read books and stuff. Do you have a special place?"

"Boxing club. Always," I shortly answer and thought about the park which wasn't that far away, "Or a park near the club."

"Why there? The park I mean."