◈ 1. Mine

Protective!Leon x reader
~

It always has been hard to go out with your friends even before you and Leon started to live together but now it's worse.

You'd put your clothes on the bed so when you get out the shower you could change quickly but instead of your original outfit, a whole new outfit (some pants and a hoodie) would be in place of your outfit. But not this time, you decided to hide your outfit somewhere Leon can't find it and change inside the restroom. You step out the restroom, just needing your shoes when a familiar red head caught your attention in the doorway.

"And where do you think your going dressed like that?" He looked at you head to toe. The outfit your wearing wasn't exactly covering but it wasn't slut attire. But that didn't matter to him, he didn't like you showing much skin.

"Out with some friends, Leon."

"Who?" You saw right threw this question, he didn't actually care who. He only cared if they were guys. And here you thought Leon kuwata wasn't the overprotective type. "It's girls night," you sneered "Peko, Kaede, Aoi, And me."

You started to head for the door when you slipped your shoes on but he grabbed your arm before you could reach the knob. He turned you around to face him as a stern look appeared on his face.

"Your mine, don't forget that" You blushed at his words, and nodded your head. "And your mine, Love you" Bolting to the front door and hopping into your car, you drove off.

"Love you too.." Leon whispers as he put down his phone. Little did you know he placed a small recorder in your purse before you left.

~

Fuck that was bad. Mm I have some imagines to cover it up anyways. So l8r