(NSFW) 48. Show & Tell

Cheez it patted the large floof on top of her head questionably. "New hair style?" Cheez trotted in, mouthful of kibble. "I dig it." the small mammal Lenny faced. "Ha Ha very funny." She focused trying to find the root of the hairball.

"Just get the disc ready? Yea." Cheez barked, opening the CD case with his nose. The various CDs shined as the spotted dog chose the next on the list. The 

Cheez it carefully spilled the milk onto the CD, as normal it absorbed into the disc glowing pink before playing a small snippet. As if on queue the CD player began to glow. Cheez took the disc off the table and entered it, pushing it in with his nose before meeting cheez it on the couch.

 Cheez took the disc off the table and entered it, pushing it in with his nose before meeting cheez it on the couch

48
Title ~ Show & Tell
Word Count ~ 775
Pairing ~ Leon x Y/N
Warnings ~ Hair pulling

-

Leon's always enjoyed "public pleasure", whether it's slapping your ass in front of your friends causing a small moan to fly out, or generally just heatedly making out during passing period. You yourself weren't to fond on the idea entirely however you just went with the flow with whatever your redheaded boyfriend did.

-

You two met in the front of the class you share and walked in after Leon got his usual kiss. One of his big hands made its way to your ass, firmly gripping.

You quickly slapped it away before a teacher or Ishimaru see you two. You grabbed his hand and lead him inside before anything else occurred, making your way to both your seats and sitting down.

As time passed Leon kept glancing over at you even now still making you blush. "Hey." He whispered while the teacher ranted about equations. "Wha-" your eyes leading down to where he was pointing to, with a smile on his face he was showing off a big bulge in his pants.

"Where did that come from" You said just as quietly as him. He shrugged and you sighed, "Go to the restroom." You suggested, your blush spreading all around your face.

"Nah-" he shook his head, a smirk increasingly ever so slowly on his face. "Bend down." You narrowed your eyes slightly, turning back to the lesson your teacher was giving.

At some point you felt a small pressure of air as the clunk against metal rung in your ear. You turned to see your pencil fell down right between you and Leon.

Bending over to get it, you looked up in front of you to be meet with the same bulge from a few minutes ago, this time closer. Leon's eyes trying their best not to look directly down.

You were going to ignore it and go back up however, you felt a tug on your hair when trying to do so, pushing you back down. The slow sound of a zipper going down startled you, watching Leon slowly take out his cock from his briefs.

Guiding you by your hair, your rosy lips were poked by the red tip. You kept your lips tightly shut as he kept trying to break through the soft skin. Soon the swollen twitching tip broke through your lips, coating the inside of your mouth with the sweet-salty taste of pre cum.

Leon grunted feeling your warm mouth around his dick. You attempted struggling back against his grip on you but only getting as far as the middle of his cock and a harsh glare from Leon. Giving in to him, you hallowed your cheeks properly while swishing your tongue around the base.

You bobbed slightly, Leon's hand stopping you from being seen at the top of the desk. "I'm so close." Leon whispered/moaned as you picked up the pace. You yourself was dripping through your panties as he got closer and closer to his end.

He suddenly forced your head down deeper onto his cock spraying sheets of white liquid down your throat all the while stifling a moan. He finally released the top of your head making a gasp fly out of your mouth from lack of air. You quickly brushed your hair down and Leon helped you up to your seat.

-

The pink CD slid out slowly from the CD player, Cheez it Chan held the object taking on last glance at it before it shattered. Cheez looked up at his owner. "So...the test?" The woman didn't bother looking down to the spotted dog but instead with no emotion answered.

"175 out of 200."

Cheez it Chan (Who remained emotionless) stayed on the couch, Cheez backed away slowly and turned over to the camera.

"Cya Later folks."