(xreader) 29. Lust (1)

29Title - LustTotal words - 919Pairing - yandere!Leon x Y/NWarnings - blood/gore/rape/ddlgSummary - no comment

29
Title - Lust
Total words - 919
Pairing - yandere!Leon x Y/N
Warnings - blood/gore/rape/ddlg
Summary - no comment

- Y/N's POV

When I first got accepted to hopes peak my reaction was..embarrassing. Not only was it in public but it was also in front of my long term boyfriend, I literally landed in a pond. It was hard to leave my parents and siblings but I mean it wasn't like I couldn't see them ever, right? That didn't last long though, My boyfriend went missing a few days after I started school. I was so stoked on finding him that I almost dropped out, but a someone convinced me otherwise.

- 8:29 am, before first period

"Leon!" I ran up to the ultimate baseball star. "Hey shorty." I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous nickname he often used. "Nice one, hey do you hav-" looking into his eyes it was a shade darker from his usual pale blue. "Was your eyes always that dark?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "I'll have to see when I get home but what did you want." I casually asked for my pen back he used yesterday and he handed to me. "Cya forth period!" Walking away with my pen to my first period.

- Leon's POV

I knew what she was talking about. The noticeable purplish tone in my eyes was bothering me but I tried to it play off. It started to show up with this feeling..I've never felt this before, upon looking it up all I got was lust. Nothing else on the google page which was freaky, What I also noticed about this feeling was my latest obsession with knives.

I would find myself looking at them on my phone for hours. Ma would probably just say something like, "it's just a faze boy, stop being so sensitive." But this didn't feel like a faze. And Y/N, I always thought she was hot but now from whatever this feeling is, I just want her. I find myself brushing off chicks and only paying attention to her.

Last night was a blur and all I know this morning I had to wash off her pen because it was so sticky. Along with that I found beer all over my floor which kinda explains the blur, Souda approaches me as usual with our handshake and we started talking normally until he mention Y/N.

"Bro, her ass is killer. You gonna tap that cause I'll gladly-" I cut him off by scoffing and rolling my eyes. "You're such a pervert, don't you got "Miss Sonia" on your dick or something." He shook his head before replying. "That was such a 9th grade thing, lame as fuck now. So how's single life now?" Thats right, I forgot that I did break up with Sayaka yesterday. Everything started to click when the bell rang and we had to leave. Souda waves before jogging off to his class.

- 1:30 pm, lunch

- Leon's POV

I watched Y/N grab her lunch and walk over to me, her school uniform seemed shorter than usual, it bothered me oddly. "Leooon?" I snapped my attention to her uttering a huh. She randomly mumbled about non sense for a while, I notice she stop talking when Sayaka walked past with her crew of idol bitches glaring at us. "Fucking slut." I said under my breath.

"Woah, what's up with her?" Y/N's voice filled with worry. "Nothing, Sorry." Sayaka sat in a place where she could easily see me and Y/N I thought to myself. "Hey so..wanna play video games later? How about your place!" I quickly agreed to her offer but not without feeling something, like tingles. The bell rang and we tossed away our lunch and headed our separate ways.

- 3:07 pm, after school

- Leon's POV

"Fucking stupid teachers." I cursed to myself while holding a detention slip in my hand, I shoved it into my back pocket while I walked to the front of the school. But a yelp caught my attention, more specifically Y/N's Yelp. I cut a few corners to where I heard it from until I was met with Sayaka and two other girls kicking around some girl. I was going to dismiss it as Toko before I saw her hair, I put two in two together and thought of Y/N.

Suddenly I felt my leg moving and it took me a while to realize I was sprinting towards them, pushing them out of the way and there she was. Y/N, with multiple bruises and a black eye. Then my vision cut to a blur.

- Y/N's POV

I raised up slowly once I noticed the kicking stopped and what I saw was unexpected. Leon had tossed Sayaka into some lockers and the other two girls were on the ground. Sayaka started sobbing, various bruises on her face as-well as a bloody nose. He lifted me up, the first thing I notice was his blue eyes how dark they gotten since I last seen them. "Are you okay." I coughed before answering yes and thanking him.

"I heard yelling what's going on down here?"

Leon's eyebrows furrowed at the sound of Kiyotaka down the hall way and he grabbed my arm, dragging me along with him. I could faintly hear Taka yelling in the distance before we made it to the school exit.

Will they make it out of this one?