☆ 14. Lion's Love (Kissing)

"Well, looks like we have our first lemon." Cheez looked at Cheez it Chan grinning on his right side. "Yes we do~, Ya ready Cheez?" She said in a singing tone. "Bet your ass." The cracker grabbed a tiny bottle of smutness potion and took a picture of Leon kuwata. "It's Smutishment time!" A crackle came from him as he smashed the bottle of smutness unto the picture of Leon. It soaked into the picture and the screen zoomed inside of it.

Neko!Leon x Neko!reader

~

He pressed his tail against my back, pushing me closer to him as he pressed his soft chapped lips took me by surprise. I fluttered my eyes shut, my ears twitching as I kissed my crush for the first time.

Previously

Y/N L/N, You have been invited to a ball by Byakuya Togami! The invitation that fell out of my locker read, I felt special until I heard a squeal from the side of me, turning around on instinct seeing everyone had a little invitation in their hands. The squeal came from no other, Sayaka Maizono the schools little princess. I often wondered why so many people loved her, she was so..plain in my opinion.

Anyways carrying on with my day, I overheard two guys talking while I was passing by to my dorm room, one of them was Leon Kuwata who I fancy. "Yea dude I got an invite too," he said to his friend with a pompadour, pulling out the slip of paper. "See from Togami himself, I'm so gonna post this on Dangram" his tail went back and forth while talking to his friend. I finally pasted by them and bumped into Chihiro.

She or should I say he wanted to know if I was invited. He was just as surprised as everyone else that he was invited, it's not that Togami didn't have parties it was just that he invited the "rich talents" anyone like Sayaka Maizono and Junko Enoshima.

I loved my talent to me there wasn't a better one for me so I didn't feel bad for being the ultimate T/N. I made it to my dorm room to pick out a outfit for the ball. I finally decided a long dress that fit me perfectly, I slipped on some pumps and headed for Togami's master dorm room bring my invite with me.

I step foot into his door frame and felt dizzy? I suddenly collapsed to the ground, last thing I saw was Junko's sinister smile and Togami's grin. I woke up in a room, it wasn't just me in there either. A few friends like Asahina, Chihiro, and Kirigiri, some boys were there such as Mondo, Ishimaru, and Leon. We were all locked in cuffs and tape round out mouths as we struggled to get out. A gust of relief pushed out of me knowing he was safe.

It's been an hour since we've been stuck in here, none of us had our phones. "So what exactly are we going to do with them." I heard Celeste's voice from the outside of the door, my ears went straight up meaning I was surprised which I was. I never expected her to be apart of this honestly, she never comes to parties.

"Heh..I cant believe you had this idea Togami," Toko squealed out. "And to put them in maid dresses and tuxedos! Your such a genius." I looked down to see my attire, like toko said I was in a maid dress and so was everyone else except for the boys of course. They wore tuxedos that were quite colorful.

"Alright!" Junko opened the door, letting all the light in. "Time to wake up sluts." Everyone's eyes squinted, adjusting to the bright light as she dragged us all out of the closet. I got a better look at Leon, his tux was red with white stripes and his hair was slicked into the side giving him a side part. Togami, who was sitting on a throne in the middle of the room spoke. "I bet you all wonder why your here" his tongue slithered back into his mouth, he adjusted his glasses.