(NSFW) 39. Sleeping with the enemy (2) -REQ-

39Title - Sleeping with the enemy (2)Total words - 1

39
Title - Sleeping with the enemy (2)
Total words - 1.6k
Pairing - Villan!Leon Kuwata x Superhero!reader
Warnings -
Summary- Were here again with SH/N vs. The evil BaseRock in a erotic twist.

Requested by @JamieVick

~

- 3rd POV

"Welcome back to another episode of SH/N the spectacular, were starting where we left with Y/N finding out the true identity of BaseRock which is Leon Kuwata."

-

"So what do you think? I was in shock at first but it was kind of obvious from his name, Y/N?" Toko causally walked down the hall with Y/N towards the main court. The H/C girl was in shock, she'd had sex with her crush and didn't even know it. A large crash interrupted her thoughts, Toko pointed towards the city where a huge robot stood and glanced over at Y/N. They shared a nod, running off to transform behind a wall.

-

The two flew through the air towards the robot, stopping midway to hatch a plan. "You take the front I'll go from the back." To-er..Writist swooped around the back of the robot and opened her book of disappearing while SH/N held the robot back from destroying anymore buildings. Writist took out her pen from the book about to write the spell to banish it to another realm when something caught her eye. The print "Togami-Corp." stopped her momentarily, however she came back to reality and wrote it down on the hard mental.

With that it pooshed away as if it was never there. She frantically ditched off to a nearby alley as SH/N flew down to greet the city folk. They all cheered SH/N on as Toko turned back to her original state. "All in a days work folks." She waved off her audience and flew into the alley so fast no one saw her. "Toko I cant keep taking work for our combined effort." SH/N flew down and put her hands on her hips.

"I know, I know- why do you still have your suit on?" Y/N's face turned a deep red as she tried to find an excuse. "I..uh...I have to fly to the grocery store!" With that SH/N zoomed off leaving Toko dumbfounded. "I-Whatever..off to master Togami!" She happily ran off to who knows where. SH/N flew around until she got a buzz on her phone.

/BaseRock: When ya comin' babe? I'll send Chisin and Oowadawolf when you get near 😉

She rolled her eyes, the two made a promise not give away location to prevent backstab. SH/N texted him back as she flew to the place that got her into this mess, where already stood Chisin and Oowadolf. "I was right, Bosses dick just have been good if she's back!" Chisin laughed. SH/N blushed and turned away in embarrassment. "Can you just take me to him already!" Oowadolf cake over to her and wrapped something around her eyes.