☆ 25. Cumlation (Sex Game) + face reveal

Breaking news at CHOS....

"Well, Well, Well, were gettin to tha final smuts aren't we." Cheez kicks down the door with his small cowboy boots and hat. "Cheez ain't it obvious we ran outta intros, can't we just skip." Cheez it facepalmed. "We ain't made no intro in a long time, my friend." Cheez's horrible cowboy accent made the girl cringe eight times.

"Anyways do you wanna start the smut."

"Do I?" Cheez slipped off his cowboy gear and into his hand appeared his hammer we all know so much about.

"It's-"

"wait"

Cheez it grabbed Cheez's hammer before he snatch any of his materials. "Could you possibly add me into the smut?" Cheez gave her a look of confusion and 'are you serious' mixed together. She rubbed her arm slowly while she looked over to the side, "I just- remember when you told me you got into that smut.." A smirk over powered Cheez's face little did Cheez it Chan know. "Why of course! Don't get all sappy." A visible tint spread across his face, Cheez took her hand a bit it causing blood to spill slightly.

It dripped onto the Leon plushie then Cheez came with his hammer. "It's Smutishment time!" He smashed the potion onto the plushie and it soaked into it. "Why isn't it going yet?" Cheez it looked at the pinkish red plushie before getting sucked into it aswell. The screen faded to black.

Leon x Male!Reader x Cheez it Chan

~

I knew this was wrong. "Y/N! Harder!" She clawed at my arm that was knuckles deep inside her tiny hole. I knew I should have at least asked Leon or told him. "Your so deep in I can feel your fingers in my stomach!" I roughly finger fucked Cheez it on my couch, worse thing about it was that I actually enjoyed it. I didn't hear the rattle of the front door, it was only until Leon shouted at me I realized he was home early from practice.

"What the fuck is this Y/N." I couldn't even look at him. Cheez it looked over to the side with annoyed eyes. "Hey Leon." I pulled my fingers out of her, a gasp flew out of her. Leon started swearing before going into a rant, but Cheez it interrupted him. "Isn't that a little hypocritical though..we just had sex a few days ago, Leon." My eyes widened and my head turned to face him quickly. He stuttered as my eyes narrowed, Leon's face started to redden as he came up with excuses. "What..I-" a smirk formed on her glossy lips. "Yea, I mean don't you remember how you pulled my hair as you fucked me so hard from behind."

Leon looked down, the red in his face still lingered. I almost couldn't speak, my throat tightened from it all. Leon didn't say a word, he just stood there in place. What we both did was wrong. "Since you both cheated on each other with me, let's all have a threesome!" We both looked at her with anger and lust. Leon gave her an odd look before speaking. "Why the hell would we do that? Like do you understand how stupid you sound right now." She rolled her eyes and mumbled "that's not what you said a few days ago." And he hissed at her.

She took a minute then her eyes lit up. "What if we play a game." I gave her questioning eyes, she paused to look at our reactions before she continued. "Like a sex game thats just for fun! Cmon don't be like that, we could turn this into a happy thing, a new relationship!" I shrugged and pulled her up, looking into her bright pinkish eyes before placing my hands on her cheeks and kissing her softly.

She took back a bit before melting into it, I heard Leon grumble before the jiggling of his belt. He came from behind her and I'm guessing from the small gasp in our kiss, he entered her delicate pussy. I felt myself getting hard, her soft lips caressing mine and knowing she was getting fucked while we made out had an impact on me. I let her moan into my mouth while I slid my tongue in hers, exploring as much as I could in those few seconds before pulling away.

Cheez it fluttered her eyes open while a tint came over her caramel skin, Leon looked up at us and growled before ramming his cock right back into her. She let out a loud moan before grabbing onto my frame for support and my cock got harder from the contact. I looked up at Leon and gave him some sort of signal, he nodded before flipping her. She was facing his cock and her pussy was rubbing against my hardened one. Leon poked her lips with the tip of his cock while I thrust inside her, I felt her walls clutch around me.

Leon moaned loudly as the rapid bobs of her head from me pounding her back in. I was getting close and Cheez it already came twice. Leon grabbed her hair and shot into her mouth, cum dribbled from the side of her mouth. A few mints after I pulled her body towards me and loaded cum in her. I, like Leon and Cheez it, collapsed onto the floor panting heavily. "You did good boys," Cheez breathlessly squeaked out. "But you could have done better with your timing."

Suddenly a medium size Cheez it snack enters the room and my eyes widened, it looked around the room until it landed on Cheez it. "Spotted." It said while walking over to her. It dragged her over to a wall and gazed threw it leaving me and Leon. I looked at him with sorrow and guilt, I tilted my head down but Leon took his finger and slid it up by my chin. He looked into my eyes before kissing me.

~

Back at CHOS....

"OmFG THANKS FOR 1k AYYYY"

me and cheez didn't make a cringesome outro so here enjoy this random picture of me as a face reveal

-curtain closes-

Only 2 Leons...