(NSFW) 54. Detention

54Title ~ Detention Word Count ~ Pairings ~ Leon x reader x IshimaruWarnings ~ public sex, threesome, name calling, lewd language, virginity loss, piss?? (At some point), caught-I BETTER NOT SEE NO MINORS IN HERE GET YA ASSES OUT OF HERE NEOWWW IM...

54
Title ~ Detention
Word Count ~
Pairings ~ Leon x reader x Ishimaru
Warnings ~ public sex, threesome, name calling, lewd language, virginity loss, piss?? (At some point), caught
-
I BETTER NOT SEE NO MINORS IN HERE GET YA ASSES OUT OF HERE NEOWWW IMMA WHOOP YALL ASSES!!!!!!!!! - cheez the cracker
-

"Y/N L/N and Leon Kuwata again?!" Ishimaru's naturally booming voice filled the small classroom. You prompt your elbow on the wooden desk top, getting ready to hear his same speech.

"What have I told you two?"

"Do my words mean nothing?"

Blah. Blah. Blah.

He sighed as he picked up the small clipboard left by a teacher. His ruby colored eyes widening reading the reason your here. "Egging Mr. Monokuma's sacred podium?!"

The boy looked at you both as if you were monsters before him. Rolling his eyes, Leon turned towards you then back at Ishimaru. "Come on maaan! We had plans after school..could you let us off this one time?"

Ishimaru was quick to answer, slamming his hands onto the teachers desk. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" He fumed, "You should be lucky you both aren't on the line of expulsion!"

"I'm very aware that the two of you aren't in clubs," he crossed his arms in frustration. "So what plans do you even have?!"

"To fuck." A long crooked smile spread across Leon's face. The same smile spreading quickly on your face as Ishimaru's face blossomed red, his crimson eyes darted back and forth around the room not to meet your devilish grins.

"Well! Um...! Considering that's not a club activity still I can't let you out! Not to mention that is HIGHLY inappropriate and uh!-" An idea slipped into your mind and before you knew it you were cutting him off.

"Well what if we just did it here then? I mean it would suck if we couldn't sneak a quick round in since Leon has a game to go to.." Leaning back into your chair watching the poor flustered boy panic before you.

Ishimaru struggled to keep himself together while the both of you fed off of his panic. "While this is..HIGHLY inappropriate..I uh- while intimacy does relieve stress and pressure..I-" before he could react you two already started to make out.

Leon trailed his large rough hand down your bosom, squeezing it before pinching your semi hard nipples threw your shirt. That alone caused Ishimaru's body to betray him, pants to began shrinking from his hard on.