◈ 5. Your Punishment

Daddy!Leon x Little!Reader

Warning ⚠️: Leon is called daddy a lot in this book and no you are not a child it's ddlg.
~
Today was Daddy's big game and you couldn't be more upset. Daddy decided to leave you home with one of his close friend, Souda, instead of taking you because he didn't want pervy old guys looking at you. You begged him but he just called Souda and got ready to go. When Souda got there he gave him a list of things you two would do while he was gone.

"And make sure she has two sippy cups of water!" Daddy called out before slamming the door. Souda laid on the couch while you colored in your coloring book, he glanced at you every once in a while but looked away when you would catch him. "So Y/N, you hungry? I know I am" he blurted out.

You shook your head no and huffed out your cheeks even though you wanted to eat the nuggies Daddy left you. "You can't be mad at Le-your Daddy, he needs your love for his game right now!" You thought about turning to look at him, instead you turned the other way and rehuffed your cheeks. You heard him sigh and go into the kitchen anyways. You took the chance to run upstairs into your room filled with stuffies and shut the door.

-Le time skip-

It had been two hours since Daddy left and it was killing you. You played games and colored to pass the time but it eventually got boring. You thought of daddy's sweaty body out in the field, you always loved hugging him after he ran laps or got done with practice. You couldn't control yourself down there, finding yourself rubbing against your stuffie (stuffed animal). After quite a while you were ready for something more satisfying but first you decided to check on souda. Creeping down stairs, you peeked around the corner to find him fast asleep, your nuggies from earlier on the table probably cold by now. What a babysitter.

You snuck back upstairs seeing that the coast is clear and grabbed one of yours and daddy's toys, more specifically the one that was the same width and length as daddy's actual member. You slide on the toy onto your stuffie using a strap and inserted it inside of you. It went from you starting off slow to keep your moans under control to you bouncing onto the toy, your moans loud as ever.

Your climax was about to reach when someone interrupted your little session. Thinking it was souda, you yelled, "Get out you pervert!" But instead of the door being slammed by a pink haired male scurrying away, You opened your eyes to pale blue ones.

"Dad-Daddy I can explain" you managed to get out before he took your big stuffie from under you. He gave the toy a good look and tossed your stuffie to the side. "You've been a bad Y/N haven't you, playing with what's daddy's, getting a toy without my permission," he flipped you over, your ass facing him. "And coming without daddy's permission" he slapped your ass hard making you whimper and moan. He kept slapping until your ass was red hot.

"On your knees, Now."

You obeyed and hopped off his lap and onto the floor in full view of his bulge. He unzipped his pants and practically tore off his boxers, his member springing straight up as a board. "Suck. It. And I wanna see you swallow the cum." Licking the top before taking it all in, you suckled and chocked on him. He grunted and moaned, he grabbed a fist full of your hair and pushed you down. You loved when he was forceful like this, pissed off for being naughty without his permission, it was such a huge turn on.

With one last bob he came, all of the cum filling up your mouth. "Swallow." He growled. You swallowed the bitter sweet semen and looked up at him. He grabbed your hair and pulled you up on the bed, making you whimper in pain and pleasure. "When I'm done with you princess, I'm gonna make sure your not gonna walk for at least a week" with that he pulled your waist towards him and started sucking on your clit. You arched backwards and grabbed your bed sheets, tearing them a bit.

He kept sucking until you'd be close to coming, he's done that about five or six times now and finally, with out his permission you came. He swallowed before looking you in your eyes and smiled mischievously. He slammed you onto his member harshly without warning, a loud moan emerging from your mouth as he slide out of you completely and thrusted back in. "You wanna be a bad little girl," He whispered into your ear. "Go ahead, I fucking dare you." You felt the tip of him going farther each time he thrusted. He wrapped a hand around your neck, his other fondling your boob.

He finally came inside you after what seemed like a few hours. You laid on his chest, falling asleep almost instantly as he stroke your hair but before you drifted all the way off he gave your ass a hard slap, turning it red. And let's just say Souda left..eventually.

~
*wink* *wink* I wanna day that I took a whooping 4 days on this..Yea Ima go make the next one now..which will have a a continuation to it 😏