☆ 15. All tied up (Discovering Boundaries)

Back at CHOS.

"Well..Well look what we have here" the half pink and Magenta headed girl grinned at the topic. "I like this everyday smut stuff" the bit sized cheese snack retorted while sucking on a lollipop. "Keep my Smut drive up and running," he popped the stick out his mouth and threw it somewhere, making a crash. "What's the topic this time babe." Cheez it Chan chuckled. "Oh you'll see, for now it's time" Cheez immediately grabbed another smutness potion and a figurine Of Leon.

"Let's give it all we've got folks! It's Smutishment time!" Cheez smashes the bottle and the fluid soaked into the figurine. The screen zoomed into it.

Bondage!Leon x Master!reader

~

"Oh Leon~" The red head zoomed to my service as soon as I called. "Yes Mistress Y/N?" A smirk formed on my lips as he kept a straight face. "Be a dear and fetch me my bondage kit." He did as told, coming back in a matter of seconds. I took one last sip of my tea before setting it besides me and grabbing his hand, leading him to my bedroom. "Mistress I must ask, what are you going to do with me?" I ignored and kissed him, sliding my tongue in his mouth.

We kissed for a while, making him a bit dizzy. I backed up to see his face red as a cherry. "Strip" I instructed him and he did so, as soon as he got to us underwear he tugged them slowly. His huge hardened cock sprung out and twitch, I could feel my self get excited as soon as I saw how hard he was.

I pressed my chest against him while pumping his shaft as I kissed him once more. I felt his precum all over my hands and finger tips, his moans traveling through out the room. Soon enough he was about to cum so I stopped dead in my tracks. "Not yet Sweetheart" He pouted but quickly fixed his face when I looked at him.

I grabbed the bondage kit from earlier, opening it up and tying is arms up on the ceiling. Then his legs, until finally I reached his cock. I tied his balls and dick, making a pretty bow on top, I looked at him proudly. "Well, I do have work to attend." His eyes widened when I started for the door. "Master wait!" I glanced at him. "Oh that's right, I almost forgot." Grabbing a vibrator off my night stand, I shoved it into his ass with out lubricant. His screech put a smile on my face, walking out to my study.

-

A hour or two later I decided Leon's had enough time alone, I opened the door to find a puddle of cum under him. He let out another huge moan and came once more in front of me. "Aw Leon, does it feel good honey?" He looked up with a blush across his face, he nodded rapidly but I frowned. "What did I tell you about using your words." I circled around him like a lion about to pounce on his prey.

"Y-Ye-Yes Master!"

"Good. Now it seems like you made quite a mess on my floor."

I untied him and took out the vibrator, he fell back in front of the puddle of cum he left. "Lick it up" He begrudgingly lapped up the cum, making a sour face each time he swallowed. I watch him satisfactory smirk across my S/C lips as he licked his own semen. He finished, forcefully pushing down the cum with a huge gulp.

"Good job, Leon well done" I applauded him then came another idea. "On the bed" I began to undress myself as he limped over to the bed we shared often. I had many slaves but he was my favorite, I honestly could careless about them in fact I loved him, only him. My dress slipped of me and unto the floor as I walked up to him, Under my dress was a lingerie in his favorite color. I saw him drool at the sight of me.

"Time to have some fun with your master"

His eyes lit up and so did his member when I said that. I climbed on top of him, I could smell his cologne on his neck. He out his hands on my waist and pushed his lips on mine I moaned threw the kiss, feeling his member poking my thigh.
He slipped off my panties and Lingerie attempting to place his member in me. "Mm..ah...Leon" he was inside of me, slowly barebacking me.

His pace got faster and deeper the longer we went, he touch my g-spot making my whole body quiver. "You like that Master?" He flipped me around and pulled out only to shove it back into me, he spread my ass a bit before slamming into me. "Oh god, Leon I'm gonna...ah!" I came all over him but that didn't stop him. He pounded faster and faster until I felt him shoot his load into my core.

"I love you Leon"

"Master do you mean that?"

"Maybe"

~

Mean while at CHOS

"Holy shit.." Cheez laughed psychotically Cheez it Chan looked at herself in the mirror to adjust her hair. "I know right bondage is the best." She grinned proudly. "Your so right Cheez it," the snack retorted "that has me drooling" Cheez wipes his mouth for extra effect. "well until next time folks!"

-the curtains close-

Only 12 Leons left...