(NSFW) 33. Mr. Kuwata

33Title - Mr

33
Title - Mr. Kuwata
Total words - 970
Pairing - PE teacher!Leon x Student!Y/N
Warnings - pls don't fuck your teachers, Thanks <3
Summary - Your Pe teacher always wondered why your the last one out of the locker room..let's find out why.

~

My school, Hopes Peak High, There's only three Pe teachers, Four counting Mrs. Asahina the swim coach who was also the school secretary. The others where, Mr. and Mrs. Nidai and Mr. Kuwata. Even his last name makes my stomach flutter. A little back story here.

Me and Mr. Kuwata has been in a secret relationship for a few months now. He wasn't so much older than me either, just sadly schools have a no teacher student relationship which mean we can't be with each other for long periods of time.

We've almost gotten caught plenty of times, hiding under the desk has worked a few times and also gave me a great opportunity to suck him off. I love seeing his flustered face as red as it gets. He would pull me up as if I weighed nothing, tossing me onto the desk and thrusting into me hard. Honestly, the best part about the relationship was the weekends, I lived alone like most 18 year olds and he could come over when he wanted, which was always.

On this particular Saturday he walked into my house while I was sitting on the couch. "Hey, babe.." he tossed small a box down without a word. I looked closer to see what it was, a pregnancy test. "What's that for?" I couldn't help my expression which was clearly confusion, "It's been on my mind, we didn't use protection a few weeks ago." He didn't bother looking at me or sitting down. "And? It's okay to not use protection a few times, you only came inside once." He sighed as I crossed my arms and folded my legs, "Just take it okay?" I felt myself getting angry.

"What are you gonna do? Leave me if I am!"

"Who fucking said that, I just need to know!"

"Fine! You want me to take it so bad I will." I pushed past him and walked to the bathroom with the test. Once I read the instructions I pissed on the damn thing and set it on the counter. When I returned to the couch he was sitting there, but scooted over so I could sit next to him. "Baby I'm sorry I just-" I got up from my seat and walked to the kitchen. I could hear him follow me but I didn't care, I grabbed the door handle to the fridge and opened it slightly but it quickly closed in my face. "Look at me." Tears pecked on the corners of my eyes still narrowed towards him. Leon could tell I was upset so he turned my face by my chin.

"I should check that test.." A tear rolled slowly down my face but Leon wiped it with his thumb. "I love you baby, I'm not gonna leave you if that's what you think." He leaned in for a kiss but I pulled away to his surprise and walked over to the couch. He shook his head and sat beside me, all of a sudden my hands were pinned up above my head, I gasped as Leon's crystal blue eyes peered down at me. Instead of talking he went down to my neck, exactly where my sweet spot was. A moan flew out of my mouth as he suckled and licked until a big black and purple bruise replaced the color of my skin.

He went close to my jawline, leaving hickeys every where. A hand shot up my shirt to my breast and fondled them through my bra. I couldn't help but moan and fall victim of the lust. Leon lifted my shirt and unclamped my bra then got to work on sucking on the hardened buds. His tongue went around in a circler motion while the other he twisted and pulled. He dragged his fingers softly down my stomach giving me small goosebumps.

Leon pulled off his shirt and slipped off my pants. His fingers rubbed my clit teasingly slow making me whimper and press for more friction. "Mm, more." He chuckled and nodded, sliding off my underwear and his pants. He aligned his cock with my tight hole before ramming it in, hitting my g-spot almost immediately. "Ah! Leon!" My legs quivered with every thrust from how hard he was pounding. He leaned down and sucked on my throat still thrusting. It was all too much for me to handle and I came all over his cock, breathing harshly. He speed up once I start clawing at his back, screaming his name.

Another good part about the weekends for me and Leon was I could scream as loud as I wanted. He bit hard on my shoulder as he released in me, a blush crept its way over both our faces. "I love you" he laid on my chest as I rubbed his head. "I love you too baby, always will." A warm smile stretched on my face as his heartbeat slowed down.

I remembered the test and patted Leon on the back to get up. I picked up the test off the counter, two red lines visibly appeared. A tear followed by multiple ran down my face in happiness, fear, and worry. Leon crept towards the door and poked his head in.

"What does it say?"

"It's positive.."

"I'm gonna be a dad?" I nodded still sobbing and his eyes went wide. he lifted me up from my feet and spun me around. Kissing my forehead as he wrapped his arms around me, I put my head in his chest.

"We're gonna be a family."

-