☆ 22. Unexpected Virgin (First time)

Back at CHOS....

"Yea yea yea, skip all this dialogue, let's get right in!" Cheez pushes past cheez it Chan.

Cheez grabbed some of Leon's collectible hair and smutness potion. "It's Smutishment time, Fuckers!" He smashed the bottle full of the potion and it soaked in. The screen faded to darkness and the madness unfolded.

Virgin!Leon x reader

~

"How the fuck are you a virgin"

I questioned my best friend Leon Kuwata, who was Beneath me at the moment. He shifted his eyes a little before answering, "I said all that 3rd base shit to look cool, man." He turned a light shade of pink and sighed. "You know damn well my relationships last 2 to 1 days." He finished with his lips tight.

I felt bad and wondered if he wanted to continue what we were previously doing. "So..do you wanna..-" his eyes got big and he started to sweat. "Yea of course Y/N! Just take it easy on me.." I shrugged, by the position we're in we minus well. I leaned down to meet his lips with my glossy ones, his grip on my waist tightened as he fell victim to the passionate kiss. He tugged at the back of my pants as a way of saying take them off, I broke the kiss and stood up to shed them and took off the rest of my clothes while I was at it.

Leon kicked off his shoes and slid off his jacket and shirt before I sat right back in his lap. He connected our lips together like once before and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I didn't fight it, I let him explore the wet soft tissue in my mouth. I pushed my hips down onto his obvious bulge a bit causing a gasp to fly out my mouth.

"What's wrong?" A trace of worry filled his face completely, starting with his twinkling blue eyes. "I just didn't expect your bulge." A sigh of relief emerge from the boy but quickly being replace with a smirk. "So this is my chance to prove to you how small my dick really is." I rolled my eyes, and shook my head slightly. I let my fingers climb up his chest and right onto his chin, tilting his head up to my face completely.

"Well then show me how big it is, Leon"

Leon rushed to get his pants off, taking his underwear off with them. His pants got half way down his thigh before his dick sprang out and there it was, not to big or not to small. It was meduim sized and pierced, the tip swollen a deep pink color. I swiftly grabbed a condom and slid it on, his dick twitch in my hand as I pumped it before moving I panties over and inserting him slowly.

Leon groaned softly, "God, your tight." A grin came into my lips and let his size adjust before riding him. The piercing went deeper inside me each time I pulled myself up, moaning and pushing my chest against his. His hands around my waist helped me lift up, his nails as short as they were dug into my skin. I moaned his name from all the pleasure and pain he was causing me.

My stomach started to knot but I kept going, ignoring the feeling. I couldn't help myself and I released all over the plastic condom on his cock. I could tell Leon was at his end by his facial expressions and soon enough his hands grabbed my ass hard as he shot into the condom. We both heavily panted, sweat was all over my back. I quickly recovered after an idea popped into my head. climbing off his dick, I took off his condom. The cum got all over it as I slipped it off, making it almost glazed.

I went straight to sucking, not even bothering to lick the tip. Quickly the taste of his semen filled my mouth with a bitter taste as much as I wanted to choke it up, I didn't. It was hard moving past his piercing but eventually it became irrelevant. I heard him moan my name constantly and felt Leon grab a handful of my hair. His piercing bumping the back of throat with each bob, finally he pushed me all the way down as he came once again.

"Damn, that was fucking amazing" Leon dazed, pulled me up. He laid over so I could lay on his chest and we snuggled up against each other. "Yea, Friends with benies?" I looked up at him slightly and saw his smile faded a bit. "How could I be friends with benefits with the girl I love." He had a small tint on his cheeks and shifted his eyes over. "But if you loved me why didn't you ask me out or something." I said while I looked into his eyes.

"I didn't know how to ask."

"Y/N..your not like those giggly chicks who say yes because they know I'm popular. You say yes because you care about emotions, I always liked that about you." Leon paused and his tint grew redder. "I love you Y/N L/N, ever since I met you." I was dazed, my best friend for three years just confessed to me. It took me a moment to process before kissing him, sending us back into a make out session.

"I love you too, Leon Kuwata."

~

Once again at CHOS....

"Cheez what the fuck was that intr-"

"Cya later folks!"

-curtain closes-

Only 5 Leons left....