(xreader) 45. Wheels on the bus

45Title ~ Wheels on the bus Word count ~ 1

45
Title ~ Wheels on the bus
Word count ~ 1.1k
Pairing ~ Leon x male!Y/N
Warnings ~ weed

~

"Leon wake up hun"

Mm..five more minutes

"Leon."

-snore-

"LEONARD KUWATA GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Leon heard his Ma from the kitchen and bolted from his bed. He looked at his digital alarm clock and saw the time.

7:45

"GOD MA I HAVE TEN MINUTES WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!"

He quickly ran to his closet and threw on his school skirt. He burst threw his front door with a piece of toast in his mouth. Ironic.

He ran to the bus stop, passing a blue hedgehog on his way. Making just on time he brushed his skirt down, entering the yellow contraption.

"YO ITS MA BOI!" Souda shouted to Leon as he wiped sweat from his forehead. "Hey guys," Leon headed to his seat in between them as he finished the last of his toast.

"What's up?" He finished, Hagakure bout to light a blunt looked over to him and Coca Cola. "Nothing much, no punk hair clips today?" Lion's eyes widened as felt for them in his mane. "Fuck I must have forgot them, ay lemme hit that."

Hagakure passed the blunt over to BaseRock as he ranted about how his Ma forgot to wake him up. Souda laughed at him until three figures entered the bus. Weedboi seemed to notice too, the doors opened to reveal a handsome prince with blond hair, a totally ripped but ditzy swimmer boy, and last but not least a sexy t/n with gorgeous facial features.

Leon was to busy talking to notice as he took another hit.

"Leon."

"And I'm like, I got fucking four minutes Ma give me a break? Yea"

"Leon."

"So I was finna get a cookie but she smacked my damn hand-"

"LEON!"

"WHAT!"

Souda gripped his jaw to forcefully turned his head towards the three dashing men before them. His jaw basically dropped almost making him drop the blunt. "Pass it" Y/N said with a flirtatious smile. Baseball hesitantly gave the boy the blunt, Y/N winked and walked to his seat.