(NSFW/Img) 41. "Master.."

41Title - "Master

41
Title - "Master.."
Total words - 343
Pairing - Master!Vampire!Leon x Reader
Warnings - Dominance
Summary- Leon's your Master, he has full control of you at all times. He hasn't bit you yet but then again..would he?

~

Imagine You were straddled in Leon's lap as the cake you prepared for him set on the table side was getting cold.

He commanded you to wear a lingerie at all times along with some thigh high socks he purchased for you. He often loves to play with the rims of them.

You took the cake off the dresser and stabbed your plastic fork into it.

He opened his mouth, his fangs shiny and sharp as if they'd just been polished, making you quiver slightly and push it gently onto his tongue.

He clasped his mouth shut while you slowly slipped the fork out of his lips, no cake was left on it.

A sudden sound caught your attention and you turned your head over quickly. However, Leon took his hand and swiftly guided your head from your chin over to look at him.

"Just pay attention to me, Doll." His red eyes flared in what little light he had.

"Y-Yes..Master.."

-

He just about finished the cake, the last spoon full dashing into his mouth. You were going to get up to wash the dish but he pushed your hips down.

You blushed heavily from the contact and when he laid his head into the crook of your neck it got worse.

Leon's arms pulled you in closer from your waist, you were so close that you could feel his abs.

"I've decided, My dear, You are truly mine."

You didn't quite understand until you heard his fangs extend. It was quick, instead of sucking he injected venom into your blood through his teeth.

You slowly lost consciousness in his arms as the world around you turned black.

-

Hi guys! I wanted to let you know that I actually wanna make a Danganronpa boyfriend scenarios. And I'll be taking request for that as well.