☆ 19. A great story to tell the kids! (Oral sex)

Meanwhile at CHOS...

"AHHHH!" Cheez it fangirled over the chain around her neck, she was currently rolling around the floor. "Omg babe Thanks!" The fit boy rubbed the back of his neck grinning. "Well congrats on 400 reads sweetie." She spun the P's girl symbol on the heart shape ice. It was an Diamond on the I of the girl shaped into a heart. "It's almost like yours!" His chain was exactly the same except it was a circle and just had a spinning P.

"MmMmhmm" Cheez who was stuffed into a closet with a sock in his mouth. "What was that?" Cheez it's eyes grew huge as her boyfriend wondered himself by the closet. "Nothing just a toy going off" she dragged him to the front door and jumped up to kiss his cheek. "Bye bab-" he gave her a stern look while holding the door so she couldn't shut it. "Aren't you forgetting something?" She rolled her eyes as he bent down to kiss her, the two shared a long passionate kiss before separating.

Cheez it closed the door. "Do your stuff cheez!" She rushed back up stairs. "It's Smutishment time!" She could hear him smashing the bottle into pieces before entering her room.

The screen went black..

Leon x pregnant!reader

~

You were in all the right conditions, barfing, mood swings, etc. At first you thought "Oh nothing just some morning sickness." But three months passed and your period hasn't appeared. You took the test because Leon practically forced you to, it was positive.

Leon, who was outside the door frame sprinted in and hugged your small frame. In all honesty he wanted a baby more than you did, while you two had sex he would whisper things like. "I'm gonna give you that baby you've wanted" or something like. "I'm gonna give you a baby"

After a few months your belly swelled and Leon couldn't get enough of you. You even caught him taking pictures of you. "You have a glow!" He googled and fawned everyday over your pump belly. And just because your pregnant doesn't mean you two stopped having sex, Oh no, right after you found out about the sudden pregnancy, you two done it for a few hours. Until the doctor basically begged you to stay off your belly. After that Leon had to figure out another way to relieve himself or just keep avoid getting hard. You knew that was a hard task for the poor boy but it was for a good cause.

-

Your about nine months now, and your schedule changed. Leon was always nervous to go to the store or work since you were due any minute. It was only when he came home you both felt safe. You were doing your daily duties like washing clothes, cleaning, etc when a small pain. Your weren't gonna ignore it but Leon came threw the door and you forgot all about it. "Hey, Sweetie" he kissed your cheek and hugged your from behind. "Hey, C/N" he rubbed your huge stomach before walking off somewhere.

In all honesty, you could feel his hard on. He would press it on your ass when you weren't pregnant, it was like he was telling you he was hard in a away. Sighing you stopped folding clothes and wondered where he ran off to without thinking, looking around you finally heard moans and grunts in the restroom. Classic Leon left the door unlocked so you walked in without a problem, he eyes widened with his cock in his hands.

"He-Hey! Y/N whatcha doing?" His eyes shifted from side to side nervously. You crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes, a smirk formed on your face. "Mm, a little excited to come home?" You stifled a laugh and inched closer to him. His eyes followed your every movement as you bent down and moved his hand away from his throbbing member. Without warning you licked from his balls to his tip, causing a loud moan to erupt from his mouth.

"Y-Y/N...you..you don't have to do this" he said threw various pants but that's didn't stop you. You attached your mouth to his left ball and suckled, his eyes rolled back and drool came from the corner of his mouth. Eventually you got to his right and gave it the same kind of treatment, while stroking his shaft and rubbing his tip with your thumb. You let it fall out your mouth and took him by surprise by taking his full length into your mouth. "Ah..Y/N!" He grabbed a fist full of your hair and pushed you down giving him a deep throat.

You choked on it a bit then let go making a pop sound. You gave a good look at Leon's face and by the looks of it, he was in complete heaven. You bobbed you head as fast as you could then occasionally deep throating. He finally was at edge, you played with his sack when you could feel your little suck off coming to an end. "Baby I'm gonna cum!" He shouted and suddenly you could feel a load of cum in your mouth.

You swallowed the substance and wiped your mouth before smiling sweetly at your husband. He puffed and looked down at you, giving you a weak smile. He gained his strength and buckled his pants but still remained in his spot. Suddenly your eyes became huge and a small puddle of water was beneath you.

"My water broke.."

"Shit"

~

Back at CHOS...

"Can you stop obsessing over that stupid chain" Cheez who was still pissed about the closet situation, shouted while Cheez it played with the spinning diamond on the I part. "I don't think I can it's just so pretty" her eyes dazzled over it.

"Anyways Cheez your gonna have to take over for a day, I have a date tomorrow" she proudly stood up and put her hands on her hips. "WHAT!" Cheez's left eye swelled and popped out a bit more. "Well, As much as I love Leon. I have a boyfriend to tend too" he rolled his eyes.

"Cya soon folks!"

-curtain closes-

Only 8 Leons left...