(NSFW) 36. Sleeping with the enemy -REQ-

36Title - Sleeping with the enemyTotal words - 1526Pairing -  Villan!Leon x Hero!Y/NWarnings - Issa smut fam, whatcha think

36
Title - Sleeping with the enemy
Total words - 1526
Pairing - Villan!Leon x Hero!Y/N
Warnings - Issa smut fam, whatcha think.
Summary- The great Y/N gets caught up in a mess with BaseRock~

Request by @Jamievick

SH/N - Superhero name
~

- 3rd POV

"And we're back folks with another episode of SH/N the spectacular, starting where we left off with SH/N was just about to go against the vicious Sayakcolps."

"I won't let you get away with those diamonds!" The superhero shouted at the one eyed brunette. She flew to her right side and quickly grabbed the diamonds from her clutches. Sayakcolps wasn't very happy attempted to grab the hero with her large hands but like the klutz she was, she spun herself dizzy and felt to the ground.

"One day I'll defeat you..SH/N" a groan came from the large being while she disappeared slowly leaving behind a huge imprint on the ground. "We're gonna have to clean that up I'm guessing?" A street sweeper looked at his partner. "You can, I'm leaving. This ain't it." He walked while his buddy tried catching up to him.

-

SH/N floated down to cheering people. "Again the day is saved due to SH/N!" The mayor bursted as they returned the diamonds to the bank manager which thanked them grateful . "No problem! All in a days work." A warm smile stretched across they're face. "Well folks, I have to blast. In the power of T/N." She flew up, reeling far back before zooming through the skye. It was time to do her daily checks of the city before calling it in.

When a crash like sound caught her attention, the superhero rushed to the area where the sound came from to find nothing. "You've fucked up now.." a voice trailed off before a small figure emerged from the shadows. Chisin looked innocently at the heroin as Oowadolf came from behind and grabbed them. "MM-!" She tried escaping but failed, being hit on the head and blacking out.

"Sayakcolps couldn't beat this twirp and we did less than a minute! How weak is that fool." Chisin grinned, clearly being proud of his and the wolf's success. "Well, we'll see what boss has to say about this."

- time skip

"Ugh..I- Let me out of here!" She cried being held down with strong leather straps. SH/N struggled for a hour until a velvet door opened and got her attention. "Your awake how purrfect~" a small cat with a red ribbon entered the room with elegance. SH/N started to stutter as the cat transformed into a human. The girl that appeared before them had black long twist pigtails and like the ribbon on the cat, sported a black and red dress.