☆ 24. Master's Orders (No Speaking)

Waiting at CHOS....

"Can we skip the dialogue?"

"Yea"

"It's Smutishment time!" Cheez equipped himself with his usual hammer and smutness potion. He crushed the bottle onto Leon's white trainers and the screen faded to black as they soaked into the shoes.

Master!Leon x Maid!Reader

~

Your relationship with your master started pretty much when you started to work for him. You washed the clothes and cleaned the bedrooms, your co-works did pretty much the rest. Before you started to work for Leon, you researched his history. Apparently his parents were caught in a accident and left the house and all the money to him.

He was quite attractive, although you didn't let that get to your head to much. You were sure he had someone, he was the former baseball all star. The job itself was nice, pretty easy in fact. Leon showed you around and was very flirtatious towards you, brushing it off you could until he asked you to call him master. It stuck with you for some reason, it was like it was natural.

But you did notice all the other maids just called him Leon, it made it awkward for you to call him master in front of maids and you caught them giving you dirty looks each time. Then Leon made you his "personal maid" you only went outside his room to get him something to drink or make him food. A few rumors went around about you, specifically starting with Sayaka Maizono.

She claimed she walked in on you and Leon doing the "deed" which was in fact not true, still they believed her and when it was time to go home you'd be mocked for it. More rumors spread, it got really hard to walk around the house without Leon. Maids would whisper "slut" and "whore", but it gotten worse when Maizono did walk in on you and Leon. You were sitting in his lap while watching tv, he made you though and nothing sexual happened but of course she turned it around.

"Are you coming to get lube for you and Master, Y/N?" Another maid, Junko, teased you as you walked past her and two other maids. You rolled your eyes and ignored them as you made your way to the dryer, Leon asked you to take them out and fold them. You were folding when a head placed itself in the crook of your neck and arms snaked around your torso.

"Hey baby." You sighed and dropped the clothes that was in your hand. "What did I tell you about calling me that...Master," Leon's grin got wider, as he placed butterfly kisses on your neck. "And the other maids might hear so could you keep it dow-" a sudden boom caught both your attention, Sayaka and a group of maids behind her opened the door with force. "See what did I tell you guys, I knew she's slut! He's paying you to sleep with him huh, Y/N!"

Leon's face got red and his eyes narrowed. Sayaka turned pale and struggled to speak, Leon made his way over to her as other maids fled in multiple directions. He grabbed her neck hard and she struggled to breathe, she scratched at his hands as she turned purple from pale white color. Before Sayaka took her last breath, he tossed her onto the floor.

"Get the fuck out, Along with all the other whores in this fucking house and I don't want to ever catch you in my sight." She nodded with tears streaming down her face and she slowly got up and wondered off somewhere.

"Le-Master..yo-"

"Why didn't you tell me."

He didn't turn to face you but you could still hear the anger in his voice. You kept quite and lowered your head a bit, he let out a gust of air. "How long did they pick on you." He finally looked at you with sorrow in his eyes, you looked over to the side and tears started to form from your big E/C eyes. Leon turned your head towards him, "I asked you a question, How long did they-" you jerked your head away from him and shouted. "A few weeks after I started working here!" His eyes opened wide. "Two years Y/N, Two fucking years."

Embarrassment clouded your face and redness welled up your cheeks, you couldn't face him so you turned around to fold the clothes in the dryer. He flipped you around by your waist and next thing you know your kissing Leon, he kept his hands on your waist to firmly hold you down. The clothes in your hand fell to the ground softly, Leon deepened this kiss then pushed you up on the top of the dryer.

After a long while, he separated from your pump lips leaving them swollen. "Damn Doll, that was better than I imagined it being." Leon had a smirk planted on his face, he knew you enjoyed the kiss even though you didn't want to admit it. "Yea well don't think that's gonna be a everyday thing." You hopped off the dryer and dusted off your maid skirt before walking towards the door.

-

You walked around the now empty house, not a maid in sight besides you. Enjoying the silence when Leon called your name, you let out a groan before hurrying up stairs to your masters room. He was on the floor, on his back specifically, and patted his chest signaling, "Come sit here Doll." Your face turned into disgust, "Why would I do that?" Leon's pale blue eyes squinted while a smile spreads across his face. "Masters orders!" You shook your head and sighed. You sucked up your pride and sat on his chest which was well toned.

You barely could process anything before he pulled your thighs up to met his lips. "What are you doin-Ah!" He licked your clit through your panties, causing it to twitch. His warm lips kissing your pearl softly while small mews and moans cooed from your mouth. The bastard enjoyed how you squirm when he randomly took long licks, he eventually got bored of licking your panties though, slightly tasting your wetness. "Time to make it up, Princess." He slid off your F/C panties and gripped your ass. His tongue circled around your tight hole.

A harsh moan came out of your as you gripped the floor from the feeling, he pumped his wet muscle into you over and over in a continuous pattern. A few times you would moan Leon and he'd punish you by nibbling on your clit. Your stomach turned into a knot , the feeling of Leon's tongue and piercing caused so much pleasure that you came almost as soon as it started. "Damn Doll, coulda told me first." You were to breathless to answer and collapsed above him. He sat up and turned to you then chuckled to himself.

"I'm extremely hard right now but I can see that your tired Y/N." He wiped his mouth before getting up completely and picking you up to set you on his bed. "You make me wonder tho," Leon tucked your frame into his soft covers and pillows. "How your gonna do with my massive cock."

~

Back at CHOS....

"Now to do the outro!" Cheez it Chan yawned. She looked over at her small companion who was fast asleep. A sudden blush spread across her face and a smirk came along with it.

"I know what to do with my next smut Cheez."

The snack awoke immediately and looked around. "Sike! Now do the outro!" Cheez it said proudly.

"I-Next time folks..No that's not right..Cya later Folks!"

-curtain closes-

Only 3 Leons left...