(xreader) 51. Strawberry Shortcake

51Title ~ Strawberry ShortcakeWord count ~Pairings ~ Husband!Asshole!Leon x Wife!Y/NWarnings ~ cheating, drugs, small abuse, death, self harm

51
Title ~ Strawberry Shortcake
Word count ~
Pairings ~ Husband!Asshole!Leon x Wife!Y/N
Warnings ~ cheating, drugs, small abuse, death, self harm

-

It was a particularly hard day when the station called your house. It was only you home at the time.

"Hello, is this Y/N? We have some bad news."

A concern for your husband dawned upon you. You listened in nodding as you said yes to the caller. "Your mother in law, - - - - Kuwata has died due a stroke."

The phone slipped out of your grasp, your knees weaker and you collapsed onto the ground. "She was found dea-" you tossed the phone at the wall.
"SHUT UP!" it broke against the wall as tears started pouring profusely.

-

To no surprise Leon came home earlier than expected. He walked in cheerful with his usual bag, Leon walked over and planted a kiss on your cheek. A tear ran down the cheek he kissed, you knew you couldn't keep this to yourself.

Leon has had anger issues in the past, this gene unfortunately came from his father. You've seen Leon angers before, it's not pretty. You suck in a painful breath as you called out to your husband. Him stopping midway up the stairs looking down at you.

"I don't know another way to put this, Leon."

You could see his eyebrows furrow in confusion and worry, you closed your eyes as tears began to start flowing. "Ma...Ma- The police station called and th-they...Ma pasted away of a stroke." You fell on your knees as he slowly approached you.

-

Denial

"Honey, don't say something so fucked up." His voice was shaky, still he managed to have a small hint of laugher in his tone. "What-" you looked up bro see his sky blue eyes starting to fill up with tears. He crouched down to your face.

His face slowly turned to a frown then an open sob. Leon's arms swiftly leached on to your body as loud sobs started to fill the room. You nuzzled into his neck, as your tears slightly continued to fall.

-

Anger

A few weeks past and Ma's funeral had to be the roughest day in your entire life. You've been able to coop well but your husband is a different story.