☆ 26. Slight misunderstanding (One Catches the other Masterbating)

Back at CHOS....

"We're so close to being done" Cheez it Chan collapsed onto the sofa, her body exhausted from the last smut. "Also thanks for 1k reads, if you made it onto time you could have seen my real face lma0"

"Anyways were gonna skip the dialogue for the last two since everyone just want this over with and pretty much wanna read Leon being cute with Masaru again. So on account to that, It's Smutis-"

Cheez burst threw the door with his hammer in hand. "It's Smutishment Time bitches." He cRuSHeD the bottle, spilling all its content on Leon with breast. The potion sucked in and the screen cascaded to darkness.

Female!Leon x Reader

~

- Leona's POV

I walked threw the door after my torment for softball, my first intention was finding Y/N. "Y/N?" I called out,  I saw her leave the game early but usually she'd text me if anything happened, I didn't get a single text.

I shrugged and was heading my way to the kitchen figuring that she wasn't home yet until I heard a moan. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up the stairs. "Nah, I'm tripping." I thought to myself before continuing my way to the kitchen before another loud moan from upstairs caught my attention. "Fucking.." I turned to the stairs and jolted up. I placed a hand on the door knob while hearing small mews and moans that sound like Y/N.

I got the courage to finally burst the door open revealing Y/N with two fingers inside of herself. She didn't notice me so I watched for a while, I felt myself get wet as her fingers slipped in and out of her small hole. Her eye lids opened slightly while a blush panned over her face, her plump lips parted only a bit and saliva ran down the corner of her mouth. I enjoyed the sight before the floor boards creaked, making her open her eyes fully to see my standing there.

"Leona! I- when did you get here..pervert."

I backed up slowly before closing the door, shouts of protest could be heard from behind it. I giggle as Y/N settled down and started moaning once more.

~

Back at CHOS....

"Not every lemon has to have them fucking, Cheez." The cracker looked the girl up and down. "Isn't that the whole point." The two looked at the camera and cheez did his signature outro.

"Cya later folks."

-curtain closes-

Only 1 more Leon left....