☆ 27. Oppisite (Sex Toys)

Once again at CHOS....

"It's the last day of smuts..what's gonna happen to us..you.." Cheez wondered, she remember that cheez only came here because of the smut challenge. "I don't really know honestly.." cheez drew his hammer from its place on the shelf and paused. He grabbed a smutness potion and looked into it, the pink fluid inside juggling around as his hand failed to be steady.

"Well kiddo, It's Smutishment time!" He tossed it onto the usual place and snagged two fan arts of Leon. One a girl and one his male self, he crushed the bottle and watched as the fluid soaked into the pictures. The screen faded to black.

Female! Leon x Leon
~

Leona had the strap on dick in Leon pretty far in, he had droll flowing down is mouth from both corners. He was on all fours on top of the bed while she thrusted with all her power. She would pull out to put lube onto the pink rubber dildo, still warm from his ass. Leona had full control of him and she loved it.

Leon flipped over as she laced the cock once again, he panted heavily from exhaustion. Leona lined up the cock once again, poking his asshole teasingly before entering him. His moans bounced against the wall while her somewhat powerful thrust hit is g-spot. She added to the pleasure by taking his dick and pumping it, Leon was surprised he hadn't came already. Leona's face redden as she came onto the sheets, she looked to the side of Leon's head and spotted a vibrator.

As she pushed it into her painfully slow, Leon watched. She grabbed ahold of her breast and fondled her nipples before turning it on. Leon reached out to touch her but she slapped his hand away and waved her finger back and forth. He sunk down and scowled as she moaned. Leon came from the sight of her, he let his body calm down before slipping on his clothes.

"You promise not to tell anyone right?" He questioned as she kept going, the vibrator shaking her frame slightly. "Right, gotcha" she winked and he nodded before placing a 20 on her counter and stepping out the door.

~

Back at Cheez its house of smu- fanfics

"So..um.." Cheez it Chan glanced at Cheez, a single tear ran down his face and he took of his top hat. "So this is it I'm guessing." He looked away from her and closed his eyes. He put out his hand but before she could shake it a mist circled around her. Suddenly Cheez it was back to normal, her outfit was no longer monochrome and her hair was all pink. But sadly no Cheez, all that was left was the small top hat that sat on top oh his small yet large head.

A tear slid down her face as she picked up the top hat and observed it. Then suddenly a totally unexpected lighting flash shook into her room causing smoke to cloud everywhere, once it had cleared it reveal what seemed to be a orange square stepping out of the smoke. "Cheez?" Her hopes went up and she ran to it. "Who the fuck is that?" She stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened, Cheez but with no black side? Was this a new cheez. The girl wondered before the cheez cracker hugged her leg.

"I'm fuckin with ya, I had to get in monochrome before I could stay with ya forever." Cheez it bent down to hug him, her arms wrapped around him so tight that it was shocking he didn't crumble. And thus the two traveled far...The kitchen, couch, and even the long journey to the bathroom. The two was inseparable and with Cheez's famous words

"That's all folks!"

The end.

-story book closes-