◈ 12. Eggs and Bunnies (Easter Special)

Fatherly!Leon x Motherly!Reader x Child

~

I was boiling eggs with C/N to dye later when my husband walked in from work. Leon picked up C/N and strolled over to you, kissing your cheek. "Hello honey, how was your day." You said continuing to stir the eggs. "Good, how was yours and C/N's" You responded with the same answer as his, the eggs were about done and C/N hopped out of Leon's arms. They watched as you poured the eggs in a bowl to cool down.

"Look mommy, Daddy! A bunny" the small child squealed as the creature appeared outside your windowsill. The bunny hopped away as they ran up to the window. "Wanna go and catch it C/N?" Leon suggested, you looked at him crazily. Their eyes lit up and nodded yes, jumping up and down. Leon slip on his shoes and so did C/N, running outside to catch the poor animal. You sighed, shaking your head and turning on the tv for the daily episode of real house wives of Danganronpa.

-Time skipppy-

What seemed like a year later the duo came back, Leon's hair was a mess, filled with leaves and sticks. While C/N, whose hair was in the same state, was holding the small bunny proudly like a trophy. "I'm gonna name it...Cow!" Both you and Leon's head snapped towards their direction. "What kind of name is cow?" Leon asked shockingly, you child simply giggled and released the bunny to the floor.

"I bet the eggs are cool enough to dye now" You stated while getting  up from your spot on the couch, grabbing the vinegar and dye packets. In small plastic cups you poured each color along with the vinegar, Leon picked up your child and sat them down on the chair next you. You three or should I say four finished the eggs and set them out to dry. It about was your child's bedtime when you guys finished anyways, you two tucked them in kissing their forehead and shutting off the lights, before you closed the door "cow" hopped into their bed and snuggled into the covers with them. "Night mommy, Night daddy. Good night cow." A small smile appeared on both you and your husband's lips closing the door finally.

"Why does the Bunny get a "Goodnight" and all we get is a "Night"?" Leon huffed before laying down. "Your Jealous of a Bunny rabbit? From outside." You opened one eye as a small smile formed on your face. "No," a long pause came over you two. "Maybe" You giggled and said your goodnights and love you's drifting to sleep.

~

IM SO TIRED. Anywho I wont post on easter so here ya go :D