(xreader) 37. Hurt for Comfort

37Title - Hurt for ComfortTotal words - 845Pairing - Leon x Abused!Y/NWarnings - AbuseSummary - You ran away from your abusive boyfriend to Leon, a long time friend of yours

37
Title - Hurt for Comfort
Total words - 845
Pairing - Leon x Abused!Y/N
Warnings - Abuse
Summary - You ran away from your abusive boyfriend to Leon, a long time friend of yours. It won't be long until he finds out your secret.

Read Leon's dialogue in his voice, I suggest watching the anime or listening to a voice actor on tumblr, it helps set the mood :3

BF/N - Boyfriend name

~
- 3rd POV

You called Leon to pick you up from the local gas station, you sat there with tears stained onto your face and a pounding headache. Your boyfriend came home upset so as usual he took his anger out on you. Gashes and bruises marked your body in several places and your back ached. You couldn't handle his bullshit and decided to run away but you knew your freedom wouldn't last for long, he would always find you. You decided for your few hours of escape to talk to your friend Leon Kuwata, he was always welcoming and had a good heart.

His black truck rolled slowly as you looked up. He jerked his head motioning for you to get in, you arose to your feet and opened the door, climbing up to the seat. The car ride to his place was quiet and when you got there he took no time to look you up and down. "So..He do this?" Meaning your lip which was bloody and a bit purple. You shook your head in response and came with the usual excuse. "I fell, busted my lip!" A fake smile formed along with a fake cheery attitude however Leon was having none of it.

"As if, like how you tripped on the stairs and landed your arm the other day?" Your gaze went to the floor knowing he was right. "And that big ass bruise on your thigh, yea I saw that one too. What the hell is going on?" He crosses his arms and narrowed his eyes, You would love to tell Leon about your boyfriend but you were scared of what BF/N would do to him. "Fine.." You tugged off your huge baggy hoodie to show your multiple bruises and scratches. Leon gasped as some of them oozed fresh blood, he was terrified.

- Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna get your couch dirty." I started to slip on the hoodie but Leon stopped me dead in my tracks. "I could care fucking less about a couch,  we need to get you to a hospital." My eyes widened as I pleaded no, tears started to form all over again but Leon quickly shushed me and disregarded the hospital idea. "Were gonna patch you up and after that I'm gonna fucking end that litt-" His face was turning a light pink as he rambled.

"No no don't please, I didn't mean to upset you.." Leon stopped and looked down to his hands. Small drops of water started to coat his palm, I realized he was crying and did my best to comfort him. "It's just, I don't wanna see you hurt Y/N..specially if it's something I can stop." His voice quivered as more tears slid down his cheeks. I looked over to my phone which had tons of messages already from BF/N. "I should get going, I-"

Leon glanced at my phone too and narrowed his tearful eyes, "There's no way in hell I'm letting you go back with that asshole!" He hissed I nodded and retaliated with a soft okay. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bath, running in his room to toss me some sweats before turning the knob, letting the warm water full the tub. He lead out and shut the door as I poked the water with my big toe before sliding in completely. Blood formed a small puddle around my body making me notice a large cut on my side. I wiped it off with a towel he gave me and it stung as the water touched open wound.

I got out of the tub, drying off and putting on his sweats that fitted pretty good, I made sure to tell him about the cut and he wrapped me in bandage. I started to nod off on his shoulder as we watched tv to get out minds off the whole ordeal.

-/-

I woke up cuddling against him, his scent filled my nostrils from both him and the warm bed. He slowly opened his blue eyes and hazily whispered a good morning. I suddenly started to panic, realizing that BF/N would hurt Leon if he found me but Leon turned on the TV to 11037 news.

-

"Finally found Abuser, BF/N BF/LN, today after caller revealed their location along with some evidence BF/LN admitted to doing. They have had multiple Warrants, Cases of Abuse, and DUIs, back to you Fred."

-

For once in a long time, a real smile spread across my face as I thanked Leon and cuddled into him more, I was finally free.

-