(Fluff) 50. Drama Club

You know when you pour apple cider in a wine glass and act fancy? Yea that's me rn
-
Me and my fish stick boyfriend wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Sorry about the slow chappies we sorta wanted to have some relationship time and totally forgot.

We also made a new tumblr! I know I said it before but I sorta wasn't really ready and that turned into more a personal blog than a real blog you guys deserved! The tumblr will be run by both me and Goldfish so you get double the action.

"The tumblr is CheezIts-Factory"

We got all da boys-

Anyways roll the milk and cue the CDs

- Cheez it chan

50Title ~ Drama ClubWord count ~ 1

50
Title ~ Drama Club
Word count ~ 1.3k
Pairings ~ Leon x Y/N x Kaito
Warnings ~ none :3

-

Your finger nails grew short for every second you couldn't look at the board. Did you get the part? Whose Romeo if you did? What if you were a tree? All these answers would be answered if you were a inch or two taller.

[ if you're that one kid in a size 13 Nike's, this is your time to SHHHHHIIIINNNNNEEEEE ]

You auditioned for the role of Juliet in a upcoming play for the drama club. Knowing you'd be going up against the famous Sayaka Maizono, you thought your chances were slim.

But upon a small pathway through the obnoxiously tall theater kids, you can see the golden paper. You traced your name straight across from Juliet. A toothy smile spread across your face but quickly was interrupted but the a sheer shriek.

"YOU KIDDING ME?!" Her high pitched voice filled the halls, causing a quick shock amongst the other group of kids. Sayaka let a few tears slip before running down the hall causing everyone to chase after her, leaving two individuals of the same height.

The boys looked at each other with narrowed eyes and similar hair styles, if it wasn't for the color you'd think you won't even be able to tear them apart. "I thought I told you to let me have this one?" Kaito hissed at Leon.

"I'd like to know when I start taking orders from you?" Leon started to move towards Kaito but you stepped in between. "Hey, Hey! I'm sure we can work this out." Your small frame between the two was enough to turn your face a slight shade of red.