◍ 9. His teammate..

Imagine
~

Imagine Leon's team got a new teammate who was a known jerk. He would always make rude jokes about you and tease the shit out of you sometimes even pulling your hair. Other teammates would tell him to lay off but he would only respond with a "come on man I'm just playin."

One day he took a joke to far, denying that Leon loved you at all. You stormed off to the car before he could see the tears rolling down your cheeks. When Leon got back from practice your tears were gone but he could tell something was up. He asked you about it, then suddenly you leached onto his chest and broke into tears, explaining what his new teammates said.

Leon didn't say a word, he got out the car and headed back Into the changing room. Almost a hour later he came back, with a bloody nose and some teeth missing, not to mention the bruises by his eye and cheek. You asked what happened and he just replied with, "No one messes with what's mine."

A few days later Leon's teammate was kicked off the team for, "Harassment and Fighting." You asked Leon about this and he casually said, "Like I said before, No one messes with what's mine." Kissing your cheek he walk off. You blushed and walked to class, where you spotted the jerky old teammate of his. He had a few teeth missing and a black eye. When you walked in you could see the fear in his face. You thought to yourself.

"I guess Leon is right, No one messes with what's his"

~

Alright im working on the next one already so here's the tag before I post it,

Leon x cutting!reader

Please take this warning now! I hope not to offend anyone