Chapter 5

I hadnt talked to Grayson almost all weekend. Luke went back to Detroit sadly he was the only one who put Grayson in his place for what he did.

I was at practice and as usual Grayson came in late.

"You know the drill Grayson" Coach K said as Grayson did 50 pushups. 

"Do you know whats going on with him?" Coach asked me.

"Honestly i could care less" I said. He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Did he do something?"

"Cheated on me to be exact" I said with a fake smile. 

Gosh he looked so good, No Hannah dont give into him not that easily.

"Oh Grayson" Coach said walking away

I ran my hands through my hair walking back to the bench and sitting down.

"You good?" Marvin asked.

"Totally perfect" I said sarcastically.

"He will come back to normal dont worry" He said

"He was with another girl and he told me he wouldnt do that"

"Hannah he promises things but when he gets overwhelmed he does reckless things" Marvin said sitting down retying his shoes.

"I love him Marvin, i still do.. is that bad?" I asked.

"No, not at all he still loves you too deep down he will come back to reality soon okay just take care of yourself" He said hugging me. 

"Okay" I said as they all went back to practicing.

I went back to my apartment pulling out my laptop and watching riverdale. I heard a knock and just left it hoping they would just go away but then i heard another knock.

"Hannah i-" I cut off Grayson

"You shouldnt be here" I said trying to hold back my anger

"Let me talk please" He said. 

"You got 2 minutes" I said as he walked in.

"Im sorry. I messed up. I shouldve went to you with what was going on i just didnt want to bring my problems onto you. Hannah i miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss everything and im so so so sorry" He said.

"Grayson i dont know i just i dont want to get hurt again"

"I wont okay i wont" He said looking at me. 

"Fine. This is your last chance Allen next time im not coming back to you" I said.