Chapter 27

We were officially on our playoff run. With the first game tomorrow against Iona. Honestly i dont know who that team is sooooo.

I was sharing a room with Wendell and Grayson, no i did not choose this Coach made the room assignments. 

I chose the bed closest to the door and Grayson the one in the middle with Wendell by the window. Grayson and i havent talked much since Alex and i decided just to be friends. 

"Yo im gonna go get us pizza ill be back in 15" Wendell said leaving Grayson and I by ourselves. 

I laid on my bed and he must of taken a shower as he came out throwing a towel in the laundry basket. He sat down on his bed. 

"Sorry about you and Alex" He said breaking the silence.

"Nah it was a good decision for the better i guess" I said.

"Gosh Hannah i miss you" He said as he came over putting his lips on mine. He drove me crazy. I wanted him back so bad, but i didnt want to be hurt.

"G-Grayson no not now we cant do this" I said pulling away from him and getting up.

"Hannah" He said.

"I gotta go get you guys medical records to Coach K so he has them on file at the game" I said walking out the door. 

"Yo where are you going?" Wendell said holding pizza boxes.

"To give Coach you guys stuff that he needs" I said walking into the coaches lounge.

"Hannah, how is it going?" Coach K asked.

"Good" I replied putting the files on his desk.

"Thank you, go get some rest with the boys and if you need anything just let me know!" He said and i went back to the room.

"Did you two save any for me?" I asked walking in.

"Nope" Grayson said with a smirk as Wendell laughed.

"Not funny" I said grabbing a slice as we watched Michigan play on the tv.

"Yo Hannah you still like Blake Griffin?" Wendell asked.

"Nah that was a phase" I laughed and the both laughed.

"What no way" Grayson said laughing.

"Nah now its my main man Kristaps Porzingis" I said as they both looked at me.

"Okay then" Wendell said with a laugh.

"You know that we met him" Grayson said.

"Yes, dont rub it in i have faith we will meet" I said

Maybe this week wouldnt be so bad