Chapter 36

Around a week later;

Life update, I have a job as the athletic trainer for the Golden State Warriors. Let me tell you that was a shock and i cant wait. Luke got back with Anna believe it or not, but its fine im fine. I hadnt seen Grayson in a while but his instagram showed he was doing well. 

I got to Oakland yesterday and moved into my new apartment.  I met the team yesterday but have barely talked to anyone. Here are a couple of things i have learned so far:

This place is huge, ive got lost a lot

Klay Thompson is actually really hot and i mean that

Stephen Curry is actually the sweetest person

Stephs kids are the cutest, they made me welcome cookies

Coach Kerr is actually a goat

Kevin Durant is super tall

They listen to weird music

I am currently sitting in my office going over the records the last athletic trainer had put in the cabinet, trying to order them by player didnt work so i am on the verge of giving up.

"Hannah do you have ice" Klay said running in all red looking at me.

He is hot.

"Yeah, how much do you need?" 

"One for each ankle" 

I bent over getting the ice and putting it in bags. I got up tying it making sure it was secure. He sat on the trainers table and i walked over wrapping the ice on his ankles.

"Are you going to Steph's birthday party tonight?" He asked looking at me.

"Party's arent really my thing" I glanced over at him then looked back down.

"Ayesha and Sydel will be there, his birthday party's are always fun you have to come" 

"Maybe" 

Someone came in and i looked up.

Oh my gosh.

"Hannah i didnt realize you were the trainer" 

"I didnt know you were here Grayson" 

"I need" I cut him off.

"Let me guess your ankles taped" I said looking at him.

"Yeah" He rolled his eyes as i taped his ankles.

"See you around Hannah" He said. Im glad hes only here for the week for draft scouting. 

"How do you and Grayson know eachother?" Klay asked.

"Its really none of your business" I said looking at him

"But it can be" He smirked.

"We use to date" I said. "You happy now?" I got up checking my phone. 

"I think you should go tonight" Klay said.

"For one i dont know where it is, 2 i dont have a car yet" I replied.

"Ill pick you up and take you home, just go" He looked at me.

"Fine" I said giving in as he smiled

I pulled on a short hip hugging dress with a plunging neckline. I paired it with black heels and curled my hair. I heard a knock at my door as i opened it to see Klay looking me up and down.