Chapter 30

Hannahs POV

We lost. Our ride was over. Grayson his college career was over. I admit i was very sad. More dissapointed than ever. As for Grayson, he is blaming himself for not making that shot. 

I sat next to him as the plane was almost back to campus. He said nothing and looked out the window. I could tell he wasnt himself. Far from it. We got back to campus and he was taking me back to my dorm. We stopped in the parking lot at my place. 

"You can come in if you want" I said looking at him.

"Okay" He said shutting off the car as we walked in. I grabbed his hand just hugging him. I could tell he was trying not to cry and i felt so bad.

He laid on my bed as i changed into my shorts and tank top. He put on the sweatpants and t-shirt he had left at my place. I laid down next to him as he looked at the ceiling. 

"Its okay, you fought your hardest" I said looking at him.

"We couldve won" He replied looking back at me.

"G you did your best and fought to the end" I said placing my hand on his.

"I just feel like i disappointed everyone" He replied as his eyes became watery. 

"Dont cry G" I said smiling at him as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I am really really proud of you. You had an amazing ride here" I said as i kissed him. 

"Thanks" He said with a smile.

Im so gonna miss this kid.

-------------------------------

Super short update but i will try to get a full chapter tonight!! Thanks for reading!!!