Chapter 18

Graysons POV

Shes different. We barely see eachother. Its like shes distancing herself. I dont like it.

I went to the gym and she was already there, something was going on. She runs off problems like i do. But it looked like she had been running for hours. She stopped when she saw me. 

"Grayson i didnt know you would be here" She took a drink of water.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"yeah why?" She looked frantic. Like she had put up walls to hide me from what shes hiding. 

"You seem different Hannah you barely talk to me. You only run when something is going on" I said looking at her.

"Grayson i dont want to talk about it" she replied tying my shoe.

"Please tell me Hannah" i said looking at me. 

She led me into her office and shut the door locking it. 

"Woah whats that about?" I asked her. 

"Grayson there is something i need to get off my chest" She said and i got a little worried. 

"Okay" I said sitting on the edge of her desk.

"When you and i were on that break i went to a party. One thing led to another and lets just say i wasnt fully myself. Then Luke showed up. Grayson i ended up leaving with him." She breathed in. "That night he and i spent together at his place. Grayson he was my first time doing those things. I didnt want to tell you because i knew you thought you were but you werent Grayson and i cant hide it anymore" She said looking down.

I could tell she felt bad but im not going to lie i was hurt and kind of confused. I mean we were on a break so it wasnt cheating it was the fact he was her first and they werent even together they werent even speaking it was just a one night thing. But i did the same to her so i cant complain i guess. 

"Hannah im not mad i mean we werent together so i cant be mad about that. I guess the fact that he was your first and not me stings a bit but ill be okay, im just glad you told me" I said and she looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked walking to her. 

"Grayson i dont know i dont want to hurt you" She said as i tear rolled down her cheek.

"How would you hurt me?" I asked moving towards her putting my arms around her. 

"I dont know" She said sniffling. 

She then pulled herself away unlocking the door opening it wiping her eyes. 

"Hannah where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to go do some homework before class maybe we can meet up for dinner" She said picking up her bag.

"Yeah for sure" I said. 

Maybe i didnt want to know.

Hannahs POV

I got out of the shower and put on a blue dress. I sat down until i heard a knock on my door. 

"Hello" I opened the door to see Luke standing in front of me. 

"Hannah" He smiled.