Chapter 15

It had been a week since Grayson asked me out again, i said yes. Things have been going smoothly and im happy with the way its happening. The boys seem excited too.

"Yo Hannah you always wear sweatshirts now" Wendell said. 

"And?" I replied sitting down on the bench watching them play 3 on 3.

"Are you like pregnant or something?" He said.

"Yo she would be having Graysons kid" Alex said.

"No duh" Marvin said rolling his eyes.

"Okay i am not pregnant im just cold. Do you realize how cold it is outside?" I said standing up. 

"oop okay" wendell said laughing. 

"Yo Gray she said shes not pregnant" Wendell yelled as Grayson walked in.

"oh my gosh Dell" Grayson said shaking his head laughing. 

He kissed me and sat down to put on his hooping shoes. 

"They bugging you" He said looking at me. 

"Yes, like can a girl not wear sweatshirts have they even seen my wardrobe thats all i have" I said. 

"I mean i can see why they thought it though cause you know um nevermind" He said. 

"Are you saying i look pregnant because im not" I said crossing my arms.

"No like they know things like you know that have happened like nevermind lets forget i said that" He said standing up.

"Grayson Allen you tell them!" I said standing up.

He smirked and started playing ball.

"Never again" I said as i got up and went into my office. 

I had gotten out of class and made it back to my dorm. I forgot how long lectures were. I ended up playing imessage games with the boys. 

I made myself some buttered noodles and a ceaser salad. 

March madness is coming so i gotta prepare myself you know.

"You didnt make me any?" Grayson said setting his bags down and coming over to hug me. 

"Ew Grayson go take a shower you are all sweaty. Do NOT touch me" I said moving away. 

"Come on i just want a hug" He said looking at me. 

"No" I said laughing at him. 

He looked at me and then headed in to take a shower. I decided to be a good girlfriend and make him food too. 

"Is that for me?" He said trying to find a clean shirt. 

"Yes" I said with a smile. 

"You are the best" He said kissing me. 

"Thanks" I said smiling. 

I threw him a shirt that was sitting on top of his bag that i assumed was clean. 

"How was class?" He asked sitting across from me. 

"Boring and way too long, how was open gym?" I replied. 

"It was fun. We played 3 on 3 and my team won" He said taking a bite of his food.

"Of course" I said laughing. 

"Aye any team that has me would win" He said with a smirk.

"I dont know about that" I replied laughing as i got up to check my phone. 

"Who are you talking too?" He asked.

"Emily just snapchatted me" I replied taking a snap of Grayson eating and sending it to her. 

"Her and Wendell were going on a date tonight" Grayson said.

"I know she is trying to have me pick a dress for her" I said. 

"Tell her not to wear anything too fancy Wendell has something cool planned" He said. 

"I will" I replied setting my phone down and sitting back down. 

"Selection sunday is this weekend, you ready?" I asked him.

"For sure. Im sad its my last one but im ready for it" He said. 

"You guys did okay last year. As long as you try hard enough you can make it" I said looking at him. 

"Yeah" He looked down at his phone. 

"So there is a party tonight" he said looking at me. 

"Grayson you know how i feel about parties" I said looking back at him. 

"Hannah we dont have to stay long. Emily and Wendell are going. It will be fun" He said. 

"An hour tops and we leave" I said.

I put on a jean skirt and a yellow crop top. 

I think this looks good enough. 

I found Emily and Wendell outside and sat down by them 

"Hannah you made it" Emily said smiling. 

"Im glad you guys are here" I said with a smile. 

"Where is G?" Wendell asked.

"Oh he is inside with Alex and Marvin" I replied looking in through the door. 

"How was Florida?" Emily asked. 

"Fun" I replied with a smile and Wendell laughed. 

"I saw pictures it looked like it was" She said. 

"Probably the best weekend ive had in a while" I replied looking down at my phone. 

It had been around 45 minutes and i wasnt feeling well so i went inside to find Grayson. I found him sitting on the couch next to the boys and i saw 3 cups stacked up, all empty. He had obviously drank a bit. 

"Can we go?" I said to him.

"Yeah, are you okay?" He asked putting his arm around my waist. 

"I dont feel good" I replied taking the keys.

"I can drive" He said.

"No i will" I replied as we got in his car. 

I got back to my place and ran to the bathroom and threw up. 

It must have been something i ate. 

"Are you sure you are okay? We should take you to see a doctor" He said sitting down next to me. 

"Im fine i swear" I replied standing up.

"Im staying the night to make sure you are okay" He said as i laid down in my bed.

"Fine" I said.

I then fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me, a feeling i could get used to forever.