Chapter 19

Third Person POV

She felt his hand roam up her thigh as their lips moved in sync. A feeling she had felt before. A normal feeling. 

"Luke i cant" She whispered as he kissed her. 

"Wait" He whispered still kissing her. 

She stood up from her bed walking away. 

"Hannah" He said following her. He wanted her to be his. But she was his best friends. 

"Luke im with Grayson you know that"  She said 

"Hannah i like you a lot" He said looking at her as she avoided all eye contact with him. 

She saw the time and realized Grayson could be there any minute. 

"Luke please go i have plans" She said breathing out.

"Okay. If you change your mind i go back to Detroit in 2 days" He said walking out.

She knew she wanted to see him again. But she wanted Grayson. 

She then sent a text to Grayson telling him she had a lot of homework and couldnt go out. She needed a night to herself.  

As she walked into her room she looked at the bed. The sheets messed up all in a wrinkle. You could see the outline of Luke and she couldnt take it. She fell down to her knees as her emotions overtook her and let out tears. 

Grayson stood at the door to his girlfriends place. He could hear her crying. 

He digged in his pocket to find the extra key. Opening the door he had set the 13 yellow tulips he had gotten her on the table. 13 was her favorite number and yellow tulips were her favorite flowers. 

He walked in to her room to see her on her knees crying in front of her beds. 

"Hannah whats wrong?" He said putting his arms around her. 

"Grayson he came over, Luke he he tried to-" She tried to spill out the words as Grayson cut her off. 

"You dont have to spill everything. I can tell what almost happened. Im here now its okay" He said as his girlfriend leaned against him as he leaned on the wall. He wiped her tears as she put her hand in his tracing his hand. 

Grayson didnt know what to do. This had never happened before. He could tell she was going through a lot; he knew only what she did with him when he was going through a lot. Just be there with her. 

She fell asleep in his arms and he ran his hands through her hair. He loved her, a lot. 

She woke up laying in her bed with the covers over her. As she got out of bed she walked into the living room seeing her boyfriend watching espn. She smiled realizing he had been there all night. 

"Grayson" She said walking over to him kissing him.

"Hey baby" He replied looking at her. 

He still wondered the events of what happened before he got there. 

He could see the mark on her neck and he knew it wasnt from him. But he kept it in. All of it. He let it build up inside hoping one day it wouldnt come out. And if it did, everyone would need to be ready. 

She sat next to him with a smile realizing he really cared that much. 

He sat next to her worried about their future. 

They both had different thoughts taking over them piece by piece.