Chapter 39

I woke up tangled with Grayson. I looked over to see him still asleep. Part of me couldnt remember what happened after the kiss but part of me wanted too. 

"Morning" He smiled.

"Hey" I replied.

I got up putting leggings and a t-shirt on. I looked over to see him laying there.

"What" I asked.

"I missed this, everything about it" He put on his shirt sitting up. 

I smiled walking put to check my phone looking at his untouched bed. 

Crap i have 5 minutes. 

"Ill be back in a couple of hours if you need something just call" I said grabbing my phone and keys and running to my car without saying goodbye.

I sat down at my desk thoughts racing through my mind. I pushed them all away when Klay came in.

"Hey" He said leaning in to kiss me.

"Klay we need to be just friends, im sorry" I said to him as he moved back.

"Okay" He replied looking at the ground.

Steph walked in.

"You good?" He asked as Klay left.

"Actually yes" I smiled.

"You seem happier today" He replied skeptical.

"I am" I said.

"Does it have to do with Grayson?" He asked.

"Maybe" I smirked

"Are you two back together?" He asked.

"We might be soon" I smiled.

"Yay!!" He said hugging me.

Klay walked in and steph left to practice.

"Youre getting back with your ex?" He asked.

"Klay" 

"No its fine i understand Hannah, some things dont change between people" He smiled.

"Okay" I replied.

"Friends?" He asked.

"For sure" I smiled.

Practice ended but they had workouts for the draft prospects and Grayson was back on the floor since the doctor cleared him. I smiled as i saw him hustle down the court and put the ball in the basket. Coach Kerr seemed impressed and so did Javale and Nick. Klay and Steph on the other hand were unreadable as they sat talking to what seemed to be a serious conversation. 

They got a break and Grayson ran over to me with his water bottle. 

"Hey" He smiled.

"Youre doing great for being injured like a week ago" I said and he laughed.

"Thanks, they dont all seem totally impressed" He looked over at the players and Coach Kerr.

"Most of them do to me" I replied.

I saw Klay and Steph looking at us out of the corner of my eye.

"You better go stretch and get back out their again" 

"Yeah, see you later" He smiled as he kissed my cheek and i smiled sitting back down. Klay looked at the ground and Steph just watched Grayson walk away. 

I walked back into my office organizing the files Coach had delivered for the prospects. As i shut the drawer opening a new one i heard someone shut the door.