Chapter 22

Luke Kennards POV

I was at a party at Duke. I saw some of the boys and they said hi. I was walking around when i saw her. Hannah sitting outside by herself. She looked sad. I looked out the window and saw her look up at me. I smiled and she returned a smile. Grayson then walked over and kissed her. 

I went on with my night having fun with the other guys. I see him walk in and she again is alone. He then gets in his car and leaves. Why did he leave her here??

"Hey you okay?" I asked sitting down as she had her face in her hands looking down. 

She looked up wiping a couple tears from her eyes.

"Yeah im fine" She replied i could tell she forced a smile. I then hugged her.

"What did he do?" I asked her.

"Im a distraction for him i guess. Thats what people are saying all over social media and even too his face and he admitted that to me" She said looking at her phone. 

"What jerks" I replied as she looked up at the sky.

"I want to go back to my dorm" She said.

"Ill take you" I replied getting up with her.

We got back and she came out of her room in a blue sweatshirt and addidas pants. 

I looked at her and she looked at me.

"To set the record straight i dont plan on doing anything with you tonight Kennard" She said.

"I didnt plan on it either soooo" I replied and she looked at me with a smile.

"Thats a first" She said and i laughed.

"You know Hannah you can be a jerk sometimes" I said and she laughed.

"I hung out with you for like 2 months so that explains a lot" She replied as she sat down.

Hannahs POV

I decided to go by Graysons place to see if he is okay since he hasnt texted me all night.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer. It got me worried so i used my key and went in. 

I found him asleep with his arms around a brown haired girl. I immediately ran out going back to my place.

"Where the heck did you go?" A sleepy Luke asked me.

"To see if G was okay" I replied hanging up my keys.

"Is he?" 

"Oh yeah hes just fine apparently some brown haired girl decided to keep him company" I said.

"oof, you okay?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah" I replied sitting down.

"Always a trooper" Luke said as he brought me a bowl of icecream. A real mvp for that.

"Thanks" I said taking my bowl as he sat down next to me.

"Do you have class tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nope, we have a game at 7 thought" I replied.

"Oof" He said looking at me.

"How long are you here?" I asked

"Till tomorrow night" He said.

"Oh" I replied taking a bite of my icecream that was now melting.

"Sadly i have a game to be in this weekend and i gotta make practice friday" He said looking at me with a small laugh.

"Who do you play?" I asked.

"The bulls" He said.

"Ooo i love me some Lauri Markkanen" I said with a smirk.

"Oh no" He said with a laugh.

"Man hes so good looking like my goodness"

"You know you could come with me" He said.

"To Detroit?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, you could meet the team and stuff too" He said.

"That sounds like fun" I said smiling thinking about it.

"So its a plan?" He asked.

"A weekend away would be great, its a plan" I said with a smile.

Who knows maybe i can get some hot nba player... just kidding