Chapter 29

Hannahs POV

We played Rhode Island tonight. I was very confident we could get a W and so were the boys. 

Grayson and I were sitting in the room talking while Marvin and Wendell went to grab noodles & company.

"Hows Isaac?" He said looking at me.

"Hows Kaylie?" I replied turning down his question. 

"Shes fine" He replied looking at me. 

"You are lying" I said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Because everytime you lie you look at the ground and play with something around you" I said.

"Okay than" He said and i laughed. "Nah we are done. She only wanted me for the fame so yeah" He said, i could tell he was down about it. 

"Well that stinks. But aye on the bright side you can show her what she missed" I said looking at him.

"I guess" He said with a laugh.

"So you and Isaac?" He said looking at me.

"No, we arent anything like you all think. We were just catching up. We went through a lot together so we are just friends" I said letting out a sigh.

"Oh, i didnt know you knew him. Him and i used to be on a league together" Grayson said.

"I know" I said with a laugh. "He told me when you and I started dating" 

"Ah that one time we actually got along" he said with a laugh.

"Stop it we get along all the time now"

"For now" He said with a smile as i laughed back.

"You are crazy" I said as he laughed again.

"Only about you" He said and i sat up laughing so hard.

"Grayson you are so weird" I said as he moved closer to me.

"Im also serious" He said.

I leaned in kissing him. He moved his hand grabbing mine as we both fell backwards. 

After a little while Wendell and Marvin came back with food. I thought i was going to starve my goodness. 

Coach K then came in.

"We are leaving in 15 so get ready" He said and we all got up grabbing our boxes of food. 

I put some extra clothes in my bag. I debated on which shoes to wear and decided on converse over heels. I knew with heels my feet would be sore by the start of the first half.

It was warm ups and i could feel two Rhode Island guys looking at me. I later found out from marvin it was their best player E.C. Matthews, who Marvin knows. I kept my distance watching the guys warm up from my normal place at the half court line. 

"So you are the superstar athletic trainer" I heard a voice say from behind.

"Not a superstar but yes i am the athletic trainer" I said back to E.C.

"I think you are a superstar" He said clasping his hands together. 

I laughed.

"Well thanks then" I said with a laugh.

Graysons POV

I saw her talking to a Rhode Island player. She was laughing and so was he. 

"Grayson get over here and do your free throws" Coach K yelled as the rest of the team lined up to practice their free throws.

I took one last look and went to join the rest of the guys. 

I found out that i would be guarding the guy during the game. It made me jealous i guess. He was flirting with her and the whole team knew it. Just earlier she was kissing me. 

I ended up fouling him 2 times in the first half and Coach was not happy about it. 

I sat down on the bench wiping my face with the towel. I felt angry, at myself mostly. 

"Grayson do you want water?" I heard Hannah ask with a water bottle in hand.

I grabbed the water bottle drinking it and then giving it back to her.

"What the heck happened to you" She said obviously angry as she crossed her arms lookingat me.

"Whos that guy?" I asked.

"I dont even know Grayson gosh" She replied rolling her eyes.

"Well you and him seem well aqquainted from earlier" I said.

"Are you serious?!? Oh my gosh Grayson" She said walking away. 

"Yo bro whats wrong?!" Marvin said.

"Hannah and that kid. I dont like it" I said

"She turned him down. She said she was with someone else Grayson" He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"G she told him she was with you" He said and i looked at her as she filled the water bottles.

Crap.

We won the game but i had something else to do. 

I got done with saying good job to the other team and ran over to Hannah. Immediately pushing my lips on hers. Everyone was watching i could feel it. She didnt pull away and neither did i. After a couple minutes she then pulled away.

"Gray-" I cut her off.

"No im sorry i shouldnt have been jealous like i was. Marvin told me. Im so sorry" I said and she just smiled.

"Its fine" She said smiling. Gosh that smile

Maybe things will work out