Chapter 8

Gameday. 

I woke up pretty early as the game was at noon and i had to get ready. Grayson apparently fell asleep on my couch. I dont even remember when he came, but its whatever. We play Boston College today, i honestly havent heard of them until now. I put my hair into a bun and put on mascara and other essential makeup. I then pulled on my Allen jersey that Grayson gave me. If you see me in it, it looks like im wearing a dress but who cares thats my boyfriend and everyone can know that. I put leggings underneath it and then put on my blue nike shoes. 

"You wake up early" Grayson said coming into my bathroom.

"Gotta look good you know" I said as i made sure my hair looked good. 

"You aint gotta impress anybody though cause your all mine" He said with a smirk.

"Um i gotta still look good G" I said as i walked out putting my coat on and grabbing my keys.

"Wait for me" He said pulling on his basic duke sweatpants and hoodie.

We got to the arena and everyone was pretty much there. 

"AYE G" They all yelled running over to him.

"Dang i feel loved" I said under my breath walking into the training room.

"Hola" Marvin said walking into the room.

"Hey Marvin" I said with a smile.

"Real question where is boston college?" He asked sitting on one of the tables while i stretched his leg out.

"Boston, im guessing" I said with a laugh.

"Well no duh H" He said laughing also.

"You should go to this party with me and Wendell" He said looking at me.

"Nah" I said.

"Come on" 

"Parties arent my thing" I replied and he smiled.

"Is that a bit better?" I asked.

"Dang it hurts real bad" He said holding his knee. He is recovering from a knee sprain and spends most of his practices trying to stretch it out with me. Knee sprains are nothing to mess with my goodness i had one and it was bad so i know his pain.

"Well lets put ice on it for 30 minutes" I said wrapping ice around his right knee. 

"Sounds good" He layed back and scrolled through his phone.

"Are you and G doing okay?" He asked

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"The college gossip page doesnt think so" He said as i walked over looking at his phone:

Grayson Allen's ex chick reveals texts she exchanged with the player over his new girlfriend stating she was his second pick...

As i read that i got angry i mean the texts were real and everything and the fact he said it to Bailey makes me even more mad.

"Marvin i think im gonna go to that party tonight" I said with a smirk. 

"If you say so" He said putting his hands up laughing.

I walked out as Marvin wanted to try running and Grayson came over putting his hands on my hips and i brushed them away.

"Woah attitude much?" He said.

"2nd pick ring any bells" I said crossing my arms and following Marvin to where he wanted to run.

"She did not" He meant to say under his breath but i heard.

"The whole school knows she told the gossip page" I said. "Way to go Allen"

"Look i didnt-" I cut him off.

"Stop im done with the games. Grayson i need a break, sorry but i just do"

"Hannah please" Grayson tried grabbing my hand.

"I mean it" I said and walked away.

Marvin could tell i was really sad and hurt.

"You told him?" He said hugging me.

"Yup, guess who is single" I said half smiling.

"Join the club!" He said as he ran around.

Coach texted me saying not to come to the game to just have Marvin work out and do the things he needed too.

I went back to Marvin and Wendell's place. I sat down on their couch scrolling through my phone ignoring the countless texts from Grayson begging me to take him back. I just need time to think.

"Yo H you want pizza?" Wendell asked.

"Who doesnt! Load me up!" I said and Marvin laughed.

I got my plate of pizza and sat back down. We talked and laughed for while until someone knocked on the door.

It was Grayson. 

I didnt want to talk to him so i went into Marvin's room. I saw a picture of him and his brothers all wearing meddles in their basketball jerseys. Next to that was a picture of him and his mom.

"Hey he left" Marvin said.

"You really love your family huh" I said with a smile.

"My mom put those up and i just left them it makes me smile when i see them so why not" He said and i smiled again.

"Thats cute" I said and walked out. 

"YO WELCOME TO THE SINGLES CLUB H!" Wendell said laughing and we all laughed. 

"Ready for tonight?" Marvin asked.

"I was born ready" I smirked.