Chapter 13

We had a team party today at Cameron and it was kind of like a dance for us since we arent able to go to school dances. I was trying to pick out a dress. Most of the guys asked other girls but i dont have a date and im fine with that. I dont need one anyways it just means i have to stick with one person all night. Coach K is the supervisor so who knows what will happen with him around because the boys try to be 'good' around him. I was going through my dresses trying to figure out which one i wanted to wear still. 

I decided on this one: 

It was time to go and meet the boys for dinner

It was time to go and meet the boys for dinner. The only guys who didnt have a date were the ones going out to dinner with us, so Wendell, Gary, Grayson, Alex, and Marvin. They are the popular ones so im surprised they didnt have dates. 

I walked into the resteraunt and found the guy.

"Dang Hannah your hot" Alex said as they all looked me up and down.

"Okay Hannah i see you" Gary said.

Grayson didnt say anything he just stared at me. 

We ate dinner and then left. I rode with Grayson, Gary, and Alex. I sat in the passengers seat for the 15 minutes that we had to ride to Cameron. 

"Hannah why dont you have a date" Alex said.

"Im too good for one come on now" I said flipping my hair and they laughed. 

"Funny" Gary said still laughing. 

We made it an all walked in. 

Music was blaring and people were dancing. 

Some people were all up on eachother and i was shook. 

I was standing by the lemonade taking a sip of my drink when Grayson came over. 

"Not into dances either?" He asked. 

"Nah these are okay" I said with a slight laugh.

"Wow thats surprising" He said with a smile. 

"Yo G, Hann come out and dance with us" Wendell yelled as We Found Love by Rihanna came on.

"Have some fun" Grayson said putting his hand out as i smiled taking it. 

We all danced around for a while and it was actually fun. 

I got in Graysons car as he was going to take me home. As we were driving home he slid his hand over and gripped my thigh. I breathed in. 

Hes just being Grayson its no big deal. 

We arrived at my place. He leaned over kissing me. Our lips moved in sync for a while and his hand moved to my hip. 

I pulled away as my phone dinged. 

"You can come in if you want" I said motioning for him to go with me. 

"Okay" He said with a smile as we got out of the car. 

He found one of his sweatshirts at my place and took his nice shirt off and put the sweatshirt on. 

Dang he has some nice abs too my goodness.

"You act like youve never seen abs before" He said laughing.

"I didnt mean to um nevermind" I said brushing my hair back laughing 

"Im joking with you" He said sitting next to me. 

"I dont get how yall can wear dresses and walk in heels and be comfortable" He said as i totally forgot to take my heels off. 

"Its not comfortable let me tell you my feet were killing me all night" I said throwing my heels towards the door. 

"Oh dang you got an arm" He said raising his eyebrows. 

"A lot more than that" I said under my breath

"Okay" He said raising his eyebrows smirking.

"You werent supposed to hear that" I said laughing. 

"So you know how spring break is in 2 days" He said.

"Yeah" I replied questioning what he was going to say

"Im going back to Florida and i wanted you to go with me" He said.

"I would love too" I replied smiling. 

Who passes up Florida, not me thats for sure.

"I cant wait" He said and i smiled. 

I cant wait either just me and him in Florida